LOL

true, I just googled it
and Kobe has
5, 640 playoff points
1040 assists
1119 rebounds
310 steals
144 blocks

Kobe at 28 is accurate. You just googled Kobe at 34.

LeBron's total-numbers did, do and will blow everyone else's out of the water. It's a losing fight. He's going to be in another zip code in that regard once he hangs them up.

ah damn, I feel like a dumbass :lol:

so on a completely different note, I was having this conversation with my buddies.

last second shot to win or force OT, where would you rank Reggie Miller among the people you would want taking that shot?

Last edited:
Chris Webber, in all of his slouched over, lack of television presence glory, brought up a good question last night.

If you are a Laker fan, would you rather see them miss the playoffs altogether or get swept by The Clippers (If the Lakers managed a 6th seed)?

i much rather them in the playoffs and i don't think any team other than the Thunder are going to sweep LA. Hell i personally think LA has a shot against the clippers... considering every game is a home game in that series.

I don't get how a mind-blowing article like this comes out today:

http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id...ors-sportvu-cameras-nba-analytical-revolution

and you so called "NBA fans" are here discussing the same old stuff. this is why i dont even discuss sports with casual fans in real life. im not about discussing basketball with someone who doesn't even know what a pick and roll is.

But everyone is using advanced analytical statistics in this thread... taking stats of Lebron and Kobe at different ages and twisting them to back up their arguments and ****

I remember getting slammed on by a dude on our college team one night when we were runnin some casual games at our campus rec cen. I tried to be brave and go for the Dekembe block. Massive mistake lol.

It was embarrassing as hell, and the dude didnt have even half the elevation or force Lebron and Deandre have. I can't even imagine how it feels to get yammed on like Knight and Jet did. :lol:

i much rather them in the playoffs and i don't think any team other than the Thunder are going to sweep LA. Hell i personally think LA has a shot against the clippers... considering every game is a home game in that series.

Its true. I even know some Clippers season ticket holders that said, if there was a Lakers-Clippers series, they would consider selling their playoff seats to Lakers fans because the could make a TON of money on them.

I don't think there's any way that series would be sweep. I would take Clippers in 6.

I remember getting slammed on by a dude on our college team one night when we were runnin some casual games at our campus rec cen. I tried to be brave and go for the Dekembe block. Massive mistake lol.

It was embarrassing as hell, and the dude didnt have even half the elevation or force Lebron and Deandre have. I can't even imagine how it feels to get yammed on like Knight and Jet did. :lol:
i would airball my next 10 shots and lose some inches since my head will be down for the next month or so :frown:

I'd probably say Reggie, Ray, Larry too. I would add Pierce though. The list could be long as far as who you want taking the last shot.

Right after taking a pass? Top 10.

I reading the grant land article right now there's a lot of interesting information in it. I would love to hear from others about it.

Why are these kobe vs Lebron stat comparison charts flying around everywhere? Just saw another one online.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom