Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
yo the more I listen to Roy's interviews, figured out who he sounds like:

Fast 6 is a tight *** movie :smokin but i can't wait to get home and watch the replay of game 6.

I told yall. Heat are only going to advance because of refs. Series should have been finished by now had Pacers held on in game 1.

Oh by the way. Tonight will be a great sex night :smokin

Fast 6 is a tight *** movie :smokin but i can't wait to get home and watch the replay of game 6.

I told yall. Heat are only going to advance because of refs. Series should have been finished by now had Pacers held on in game 1.

Oh by the way. Tonight will be a great sex night :smokin

Kobe's coming over?

Game 7 doesn't really matter...the spurs would crush Indy and would dominate the heat with Bosh playing like the ru Paul of the nba (ha...remember that one) and Wade playin like lance Stephenson. Saddest thing about this series is that if Wade and Bosh simply got their averages in points and rebounds this series would be over.

Spurs might as well get their rings sized

I know this is a lost hope but please refs, let us have a legit game 7. Please!

The refs made wade and bosh not play well?

or maybe people are fed up with ticky tacky calls and nothing can get going
40 foul calls in 48 minutes of gameplay is OD too much
not saying it would have changed the game but slowing down the game hurts teams like miami in a big way
and im pretty positive west wouldn't have been able to stay in if there wasn't so many breaks.

but yeah wade, bosh, allen played like those dudes at the rec gym in all brand new gear.

Great win for the Pacers.

Overcame that Heat run in the 4th and held on.

I know the matchups aren't favorable for them put it's pathetic how bad Wade and Bosh have played this series.
mean.gif

They need to pull their heads out of their *** or it'll be a wrap for them on Monday and possible the Big 3 era.

A lot of talk in here about Wade and Bosh stinking it up, true they are playing bad. However I think more credit needs to go to the number 1 ranked defense of the Indiana pacers. What they doing to Wade and Bosh is part of their game plan. they aren't letting them drive. Even Lebron isn't driving a lot. The Pacers defense deserves more credit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom