Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
LeBron did look like Usain Bolt out there for a second though. He needs to calm down. 

Wade 
indifferent.gif

Bosh 
indifferent.gif

Combined 4-19 & 15 points 
indifferent.gif

Miami Cavaliers.

Yes they deserve that name for tonight. Spoelstra should've benched Wade and Bosh for the 4th quarter! Send a message.

LeBron couldn't finish.

End of rant! 
mad.gif

Last edited:
How u gonna talk about lebron having no help and then blame the refs pick one excuse and stick with it.

d. stern thinking about game 7 $...

1362024886_birdman100millionhandrub.gif

If I still gambled I would have bet on this series going 7, as soon as the Spurs swept the Grizz.
There was no way in H-E-DOUBLE L the NBA shot callers were not making this series go 7games.
Way too much advertising money would have been lost. Those commercials pay the bills.
[COLOR=#red]Cn0wl8dg3
, what you know about that "Mr. SCARFACE is BACK" homie!
[/COLOR]

stern set up the perfect storybook ending for lebron to win this series now

How come when I went over this earlier, I got "asinine","{dumbaseinthethread}" "The US is rigged" slander

Now look at all the post saying the SAME tidbits I said in 1 post

Too effin comical

If I still gambled I would have bet on this series going 7, as soon as the Spurs swept the Grizz.
There was no way in H-E-DOUBLE L the NBA shot callers were not making this series go 7games.
Way too much advertising money would have been lost. Those commercials pay the bills.
Cn0wl8dg3, what you know about that "Mr. SCARFACE is BACK" homie!
true. not that much lol

Paul George a newer version of T-Mac?

Ahh, maybe. Some similarities, but T-Mac was a much better scorer but Paul George does everything else better.

T-Mac you should have played some damn defense man!!!

meh, congrats to the Pacers... i love em but there is NO WAY heat even lose next game. Miami wins easily as much as i want Indy to win

sucks but its the truth

The Pacers played well enough to win. Even though they shot 50%, their offense looked shaky at times.

Their defense was good tonight, and they owned the paint.

If the Pacers want to win this series, they need to put together a near perfect game. It's gonna be tough, but for them to win, they need to hope Wade and Bosh never wake up from their coma, limit the 3-point shots, specifically Ray Allen, Shane Battier, and Mike Miller, and hope to contain and frustrate LeBron.

Game 7, all or nothing! 
glasses.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom