Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That wouldn't do anything but further enable Wade and Bosh. LeBron had a real good game tonight and they still got beat down.

Lebron was on another level/focus that GM6 in Boston. Not even close to what he displayed tonight. That game 6 as well bosh was not himself and wade just chipped in 17. Yes it would make a difference.

Last edited:
Spoelstra's press conference opening comments had to be rehearsed.
Dude said, "this team is so excited about being part of a game 7".

Spo basically admitting they tree the game so the NBA could get a game 7 :smh: :smh: :smh:

Prime Kobe would have ended the Pacer's misery in 6.

All this talk about Lebron needing help is disgusting. He needs to go into god mode like in game 5 more consistently. But is he good enough to do that consistently?

I am now confident that Lebron will not get to 5 or 6 rings in his career unless he goes ring chasing in the future. The thought of Lebron being a role player like Grant Hill at 38 is hilarious. I can see him playing a Joel Anthony role on a Wiggins led team.

Like I said before, The Heat's SG position is looking very bad right now. Then you have to consider how much Battier and Birdman have left in the tank. They need to make some miracle off season signings or Wade and Allen need to hit up Germany for them to even be serious contenders next year.

The only way Lebron can win 7 rings is if he can team up with the NBA 2k2 90's all stars :x

Paul George a newer version of T-Mac?

Ahh, maybe. Some similarities, but T-Mac was a much better scorer but Paul George does everything else better.

T-Mac you should have played some damn defense man!!!

im not sure if you watched him his early yrs, but dude was a defender in his younger days. reason why they compared him to scottie pippen.
tmac was also a better distributor. paul still tends to throw the ball away a little too much

george reminds me more of kobe

Last edited:
I know they just lost game 6. But with how the heat sound in these interviews you would think they lost the series tonight

It's not looking good. Their confidence is gone.

Last edited:
Spoelstra's press conference opening comments had to be rehearsed.
Dude said, "this team is so excited about being part of a game 7".
tellin you, the nba is rigged 
mean.gif

Those built not bought signs are pointless. But to think we only scored 77 points tonight. In game 3 we put up 70 in the first half.

stern set up the perfect storybook ending for lebron to win this series now

The Heat are the overwhelming favorites in this series and in game 7. I don't think anyone expects the Pacers to go into Miami and take game 7. Storybook endings applies to underdog teams. This team has only been embarrassing themselves by not closing the Pacers out in 4.

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightngale  

Prime Kobe would have ended the Pacer's misery in 6.

wdf take it out of your mouth... (pop)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom