Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
mean.gif
I'm sure Timmy doesn't want to go and do all that stuff. Curry should have made the team.

The east....*shrug* Lopez should have gotten on. Don't know much about Bosh really if anything Knicks should have 3.
Jrue, idk. Happy for Uncle Drew but how many wins does he have?

East bout to get whooped!
hes been cookin this year for the sixers well besides for the ****** turnovers.

Not Bill Walton ‏@NotBillWalton
When KG blocked Melo's shot Cheerios scattered everywhere like rings falling out of Sonic the Hedgehog! What a game!

chris palmer ‏@ESPNChrisPalmer
Marv Albert on Celtics piping in crowd noise: "It's absurd and they do it here all the time."

he's inside the venue

he would know if that crowd noise was fake or not

and it definitely seems like some fake crowd track is being pumped through speakers
I've been goin to the td garden my whole life, i also live in ny now and have been to a lot of games at MSG... I wouldn't say there's a noticeable difference that clearly makes me think they're pumping sound into either arena... one thing i will say about the boston arena though is they have a lot of things on the jumbotron like noise meter, etc, to try to get the crowd louder and when it gets noticeably loud on tv it's usually bc of one of those lol.

:smh: I'm sure Timmy doesn't want to go and do all that stuff. Curry should have made the team.

The east....*shrug* Lopez should have gotten on. Don't know much about Bosh really if anything Knicks should have 3.

What's the highest seed they've been this year?

I would think future wise Kyrie might become a more fan favorite vote in over Rondo.

You guys realize Marv was talking about the Noise Meter thing that a lot of NBA arenas use in like 10-second bursts coming out of a timeout, right?

mean.gif
I'm sure Timmy doesn't want to go and do all that stuff. Curry should have made the team.

I would think future wise Kyrie might become a more fan favorite vote in over Rondo.
not high at all but whats that got to do with the way jrue been balling if it wasnt for him we prolly wouldnt have 10+ wins ? He deserved this opportunity to participate in the All-Star game

:smh: I'm sure Timmy doesn't want to go and do all that stuff. Curry should have made the team.

not high at all

:lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom