Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
roll.gif
roll.gif
at Keith Smart's reaction
The talent & potential is definitely there... He really needs to get on a team with a coach & some vets that will stay on him in order to reach that potential though. It's the same situation Andray Blathe was in, he just needs to be somewhere where he can't get away with letting his attitude get the best of him.
This NEEEEDS to happen
eek.gif
pimp.gif
Except Andray Blatche was actually supposed to be a team's franchise player.

BK took a guy who's supposed to be your #1 or #2 player on a young team and made him a reserve on your bench on a vet team...and now everyone is acting like Andray Blatche turned a corner or something.

I'd like to think Cousins is a little better than that.

Last edited:
How do you foul Lebron though? Most of the time he's already elevating by the time you catch him cutting through the lane, so it's either you give him the and-1 or you just let him score.

You need to do SOMETHING. If its a blowout fine let it go, but let's not pretend like they didnt almost lose yesterday. give him the and 1. Just be very physical and don't go for his head.

You need to at least put the thought in his head that there's going to be consequences if he keeps coming into the paint

This isn't salt. It's how basketball was played for a long time. I'm not saying go out there are clothesline him. But c'mon

Last edited:
You need to do SOMETHING. If its a blowout fine let it go, but let's not pretend like they didnt almost lose yesterday. give him the and 1. Just be very physical and don't go for his head.

You need to at least put the thought in his head that there's going to be consequences if he keeps coming into the paint

This isn't salt. It's how basketball was played for a long time. I'm not saying go out there are clothesline him. But c'mon

:lol: you don't think teams have tried this?

Dude is bigger, faster, and stronger than just about everyone on the floor. He can take hits.

I only see players slap at his arms as he's going past them. Or turn to the side so they aren't in the poster

Last edited:
I only see players slap at his arms as he's going past them. Or turn to the side so they aren't in the poster

:lol: you don't think teams have tried this?

Dude is bigger, faster, and stronger than just about everyone on the floor. He can take hits.

there also arent many rim protectors left in the NBA, and there definitely arent any on that Bobcat team (Biyombo aint ready yet)....but I'm willing to be that you wont see that type of paint scoring against teams like the Bulls, Pacers, Blazers, Hawks, Lakers, or anybody with a decent interior defensive presence.

The problem is that if you take that away, dude will do his work from anywhere else on the floor. He doesnt care, its that easy for him.

laugh.gif
you don't think teams have tried this?

Every team has that one big dude who is depensable and can go in there to send a message. I'm not saying hurt the guy but hes not the Juggernaught, people can be physical with him.

Kobe Stans:

Lol

Anyone who says LeBron isn't the best player on the planet right now is blind.
That dude is out of this world.

I'm not a fan of his decision making sometimes...but it doesn't take anything away from his abilities.
True definition of a beast. :x

Last edited:
The problem is that if you take that away, dude will do his work from anywhere else on the floor. He doesnt care, its that easy for him.

I'd feel like at least I gave myself a chance if I have him outside the paint shooting jumpers though. It's definitley the more preferable option

Beasley :smh:

Michael Beasley cited for driving without license or plates, but with gun, speeding 26 MPH over limit

From the link:

According to the report, the officer noticed Beasley to have "slow speech and slow responses", but said no when asked if he had had anything to drink or taken any medications or drugs.

The officer said Beasley said "no, not really" when asked if he knew why he was stopped, and when told of his rate of speed said he didn't realize he was going so fast.

The report states the officer then asked if there were any drugs, guns, weapons or knives in the vehicle, to which Beasley said there was a gun in the center armrest in the back seat. The officer asked Beasley if he could "retrieve the weapon until the traffic stop was complete", and he complied.

According to the report, the gun was a Taurus 45 caliber that was loaded with one bullet in the chamber.

James white still has that same bounce from 5-6 years ago? I havent seen dude dunk in forever. he's still close to goat status?

James white still has that same bounce from 5-6 years ago? I havent seen dude dunk in forever. he's still close to goat status?

When hes on the floor for the Knicks it isnt to dunk or even look for his shot unless he comes up wide open off rotations. Hes out there for his defense. Not even a year ago I saw videos of the guy doing all his FT dunks. Hes still got it. Hes just not gonna force trying to dunk in game on a 1st place team. If he was on a scrub team im sure he would be out there trying to show out. But hes just trying to fit in and do what the Knicks need him to do.

Im sure him and JR will be able to think of some creative stuff for him to do. But even if he sticks to the FT line stuff he should win it easy (politics aside). Because aside form real hardcore BBall fans, im sure those dunks will be brand new to a bunch of people and the crowd should blow up for them.

Wait...how did he ONLY get cited for that?
laugh.gif

No tags, no license, 30 over the speed limit gets most ****** locked up in most places.

I'm glad I've been able to witness the growth & greatness of one of the best ever.

The greatest ever. Just needs a few more accolades so everyone can realize it and start to say it. Even though in my book, he is right now. There hasn't been a player in league history who effects the game the way Lebron does. Every game he plays he's the best scorer passer and defender out there. GOAT.

Last edited:
Just wait until they find the meth in his system. That whole story don't make sense. No plates and you got a gun?

good...dont need cuh jacking a dozen trey balls tonight anyway...hate ron artest man..silly dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom