Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Michael Jordan is still a master of the media and words. He said.

"Ill go with Kobe, Kobe's got 5, 5 is more than 1"

What Jordan is really saying is, "I got 6, and 6 is more than 5 and 1, cause I know damn sure Kobe's not getting another one. Oh, and I did it in 12 years"

Maybe I'm reaching with the last sentence, haha. MJ still got it tho :smokin

Maybe? Nah You've been reaching for awhile now.

Did Kobe just take another shot at Dwight?

In the post game interview, he was asked about 'recharging the team battery over the break' and the last part of his answer he said,

"...losing by 20 or 30 points is something definitely not to be smiling or laughing about"

Dwight was surprisingly in a smiling, good mood after the loss when talking with the Clippers tonight.

Maybe? Nah You've been reaching for awhile now.

Oh wow! Your still showing your face in here after tonight? Haha

You're always so angry now, cheer up baby boy. If you understood MJ and his way with words, you wouldn't be so surprised by that comment.

Vince Carter has never been on my favorite team (the Lakers) and it has always annoyed me that after losses he always seems happy no matter what, and he always goes over to talk to the other team after games. Now I get to see it from Dwight first hand after every other game :smh:

Westbrook and Durant played 90 minutes. Wade and LeBron played 70, Just one of many coaching decisions that Brooks lost
I've thought this for a long while now, but never really voiced it--Brooks reminds of George Karl in a lot of ways. (I know Brooks was an assistant in Denver for 3 years)

:lol: @ all the shots fired at Chuck

:rofl: @ Kenny's "I lost count after one."

They should have a Charles Barkley roast.

The city is obviously under new management. 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
man why can't shaq just take jokes man......god damn I hate people like him...always serious and defensive

but chuck had me rolling 
laugh.gif

then the camera caught him whispering to kenny 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Michael Jordan is still a master of the media and words. He said.

"Ill go with Kobe, Kobe's got 5, 5 is more than 1"

What Jordan is really saying is, "I got 6, and 6 is more than 5 and 1, cause I know damn sure Kobe's not getting another one. Oh, and I did it in 12 years"

Maybe I'm reaching with the last sentence, haha. MJ still got it tho :smokin

yea that last sentence was pretty stupid. go cool down with some more haterade

No Phil pics though? I expected to wake up to an explosion. Lakers got blown out on Primetime, in LA, to the Clippers solidifying that they are no longer LAs team, on the Laker floor.

No Phil pics though? I expected to wake up to an explosion. Lakers got blown out on Primetime, in LA, to the Clippers solidifying that they are no longer LAs team, on the Laker floor.
Not even Phil could have saved them last night.

Were there ever games where Jordan got blownout on the bulls during either 3 peat?
Can't remember.

And whats the point of having Nash if Kobe is gonna decide to be point guard?

Last edited:
Not even Phil could have saved them last night.

Were there ever games where Jordan got blownout on the bulls during either 3 peat?
Can't remember.

And whats the point of having Nash if Kobe is gonna decide to be point guard?

I remember the bulls gettin worked by the lakers in 98... I dont remember if it was a "blowout" but LA was up big for the most part.

Bron :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom