Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
One day everyone will have blocked everyone else and only the two non controversial members of this thread RCK and PMatic will be able to see posts
happy.gif
 *high fives PMC*

I guess everybody forgot rck's racist comments :lol:

If we could get rid of CP, DBD, and zyzz this thread would be better but I don't mind them posting.

RCK like the drunk uncle in your family. You know they lame, you feel ashamed, but you love 'em the same
what is this....
I guess everybody forgot rck's racist comments
laugh.gif

If we could get rid of CP, DBD, and zyzz this thread would be better but I don't mind them posting.
They weren't intended to be racist.... just insensitive 

Dwight's averaging 16.1 ppg according to NBA.com I don't think it included tonight's game so he's gonna be below 16 now 
sick.gif

Kevin Garnett is averaging around that much and he's 10 years older. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Dwights not a franchise center.

A franchise player is someone like kd, Westbrook, lebron, cp3, tim Duncan, tp, wade. These guys change the game on a whole new level. You can give them the ball and know they can get you a bucket. Or hell make a game changing play.

Dwight? Cant do that.

Dwights not a franchise center.

A franchise player is someone like kd, Westbrook, lebron, cp3, tim Duncan, tp, wade. These guys change the game on a whole new level. You can give them the ball and know they can get you a bucket. Or hell make a game changing play.

Dwight? Cant do that.

Trueeeeeeee

At the end of the day. With all the good and all the bad, overall I <3 NT.

S&T makes me a happy guy.

Some people ruin the vibe but overall just wanna say that basketball is more enjoyable because of most of you knuckleheads.

Would be fun if we had an NT summit around LA. Hoop with all you NBA thread heads.

Then see whose jimmies are really rustled
laugh.gif

Rck and MJ you two better have ankle braces
Bring it.... 3rd week of March

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom