Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just walked by Donald T. Sterling at the mall near my office. Shockingly, he was with a girl that appeared to be at least 40 years younger than him. Being rich sure has its benefits.

Let that man live. His pimp hand is strong right now.

Just walked by Donald T. Sterling at the mall near my office. Shockingly, he was with a girl that appeared to be at least 40 years younger than him. Being rich sure has its benefits.
I used to see Mike Dunleavy in Santa Monica all the time 
laugh.gif

Yall dudes is broads. Laker/Hobe stans been doing what Doo has for years but yall have fallen from grace so now when he does it to you ya *** get real tight.

Pull your collective skirts down. :rolleyes

oh. singling out laker/kobe fans?

looks like other fans expressed pleasure in ska's ruling as well.

i don't even mind DBD.

Don't see the problem with DBD posting Spurs related news in this thread.

It's no different than DatZ posting about the Thunder, rck posting about the Kings or any other regular posting about their team.

If anything warn him about the incessant trolling about the Lakers.

Your welcome to everyone whom enjoyed that Tony Parker video DBD posted 
happy.gif
laugh.gif

DBD: this isn't the Spurs thread.

Facilitate/encourage/be a part of general NBA discussion in this thread, or you'll no longer be able to post in it at all.

I'm not going to spell out for you exactly what the purpose of this thread is; figure it out.
The San Antonio SPURS are general NBA discussion.

The SPURS play tonight vs the Chicago Bulls on ESPN. Thats a national televise game. Im only trying to "pre game" for tonight's game.

So I cant post a article to discuss the new starting PG for the SPURS? I bet you aint know who Cory Joesph was before Tony went down. I posted to aware NT. I see no harm in that.

RCK ask if I had seen the Tony Parker interview. I hadn't so I decide to post the interview of it which was uploaded today on YOUTUBE.
It's not that difficult; if all you're going to do is bash Kobe, you should be posting your opinions in the 'Kobe: Overrated?' thread (that's one of the 2 reasons I've left it open). If all you're going to do is bash Kobe and talk Spurs, you should be posting a lot in the Spurs thread and the 'Kobe: Overrated?' thread. As it stands, you're not posting a lot in the Spurs thread or the Kobe thread. I would imagine because there's not a lot of attention to be had in there by someone seeking attention, but that's just an assumption, so I'll pretend to be stupid, and say that attention is not all you're after.

Plenty of fans of other teams post about their teams in here, but if they wish to discuss JUST their team, they retreat to their team thread. If you don't understand whether or not MrO should mention a Kidd injury in here or in the Knicks thread or both, I certainly understand the confusion. However, this isn't the place to discuss any confusions you have. People are trying to talk NBA in here; I don't want to get in their way w/ some argument between you and me.

PM me to continue the discussion, because everyone else seems to understand; literally, everyone else. Except you. Even your boy Antidope discusses the Spurs in here w/o having the thread become his personal Spurs promotion site. We know he's a Spurs fan, and I'm a Laker fan, and MrO's a Knicks fan, and Noble... well... nevermind that.

Notice how every single one of those people also discuss other teams, without hate. Hell, they even post in other team's threads without issue. They understand; they get it. You don't, and it's a major disturbance to every NBA discussion on the board. I intend to fix that.

Gentlemen, as you were...

Singling them out? Naw those are the main culprits :lol:

I tried to edit and my **** got deleted. :frown:

Don't see the problem with DBD posting Spurs related news in this thread.

It's no different than DatZ posting about the Thunder, rck posting about the Kings or any other regular posting about their team.

If anything warn him about the incessant trolling about the Lakers.
You used the word 'incessant', so I'll reply using the same word.

"Don't see the problem with DBD posting Spurs related news in this thread." I don't either; it's the incessant posting of the Spurs.

But yes, his posting about the Spurs is entirely different than DatZ posting about the Thunder and rck posting about the Kings; ENTIRELY. DatZ will be one of the first to hate on the Thunder if they really did something stupid, and he also talks about other teams, neutrally, even positively; no hate. THAT... is ENTIRELY different than DBD posting about the Spurs... and that's without me even mentioning the frequency of posts.

Anyone else want to question my efforts, proving EXACTLY why it's so difficult to answer your complaints and beckon calls?

Last edited:
So .... Whose everyone like tonight?

I'm not sure if I like how the Pacers match up with Boston. I expect Bradley to put the clamps on George Hill, and I dont like Hibbert's matchup with Garnett, considering that he can pull him so far from the basket.

Detroit has a chance (being a long shot) to steal one with Melo out of the lineup, although the Knicks will still be favored

Bulls-Spurs should be really good, and I actually expect the Bulls to pull that one out in an upset

Unless Jennings and/or Ellis get crazy hot, I like the Clippers to handle the Bucks. I think the Clippers will come out motivated because they'll want to get the taste of the OKC loss out of their mouths with W tonight. I think it should be a good game though.

I think the Lakers-Hornets game will be close too, but the Lakers will pull it out.

Last edited:

Unless Jennings and/or Ellis get crazy hot, I like the Clippers to handle the Bucks. I think the Clippers will come out motivated because they'll want to get the taste of the OKC loss out of their mouths with W tonight. I think it should be a good game though.

I think the Lakers-Hornets game will be close too, but the Lakers will pull it out.
Also, we are @hm(23-7) where we don't lose as much. Should be a doozy nonetheless.
LOLakers won't beat the surging Pelicans. :lol:

Netflix

"Pistol" Pete Maravich (Adam Guier) pushes himself to the limit in this stirring biopic recounting the National Basketball Association all-star's adolescence and first year on his high school's varsity squad. Promoted to the team when he was only in eighth grade, Maravich gets support from his dad (a former college and professional coach) and witnesses the 1950s' racial boundaries while striving to become the greatest cager of all time.

The Pistol: The Birth of a Legend

DBD:I saw the edit. Nice Jennings post. Should have posted w/ that in the first place instead of posting what you did to get my attention then editing. PMing me the garbage you PMed me then posting on here to get my attention was a bad idea, but effective. I've responded to your PM, and you got my attention.

*warned* for trolling

Bucks are winning, Brandon Jennings is racking up assists: 'I'm out there looking for guys'

Right now I'm changing my game for the best [sic] of the team. I'm being more passive [sic]. I'm out there looking for guys more than I was ever, and it's actually helping us. Guys are playing with a lot of confidence. Ersan Ilyasova, he's hitting some big shots, and also J.J. Redick.

http://cdn3.sbnation.com/uploads/chorus_image/image/9120995/20130227_ter_aq2_255.0_standard_709.0.jpg[/quote]

Say hi to the Mavs next franchise player :x

Last edited:
DBD:I saw the edit. Nice Jennings post. Should have posted w/ that in the first place instead of posting what you did to get my attention then editing. PMing me the garbage you PMed me then posting on here to get my attention was a bad idea, but effective. I've responded to your PM, and you got my attention.

*warned* for trolling

Ska you better than this, stop letting ole buddy take you out your lane man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom