Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This dude on NBATV just said LBJ is the best wing player in the league, but also has a strong case for best big man and PG too :lol:

NECK

I agree that RCK should be blamed for the start of all of this. Off with his "crown."
I take a little responsibility... but it was an honest question and I wasn't trying to bait DBD 
laugh.gif

This my last two cents on the subject.

If the Lakers were doing better no Jimmies would be Rustled

we get it. you don't like the lakers. lakers are to blame for all.

/thread

Utah should have really parted ways with jefferson/millsap. kanter and favors need more PT and its even more evident with the injuries to the two starters

Last edited:
Roy Hibbert with 8 points and 7 boards in 7 minutes versus KG. This is what we need him to do against Bosh

I don't see what's funny about it. I somewhat agree with him

Yup. LBJ would be at least top 10 if he played the 1 and top 5 if he played the 4 IMO

Utah should have really parted ways with jefferson/millsap. kanter and favors need more PT and its even more evident with the injuries to the two starters

I really think they just couldn't get what they wanted in return for those two. JJ Reddick isn't something you give either of those 2 for.

We're experiencing a time in the NBA where their is literally not one dominant center.

Not far-fetched to believe that Lebron might be the best big in the league.

I miss good centers man. AAU has messed up this whole new generation of ball players.

^^^ The more I've seen him play this season, the more I like Kanter. He's a legit big dude with some skills. I know these days its not saying much, but if he keeps improving, I think he could be one of the better Cs in the league.

Noah is stillmdef a better big man than lebron

Other than that.... Chandler obviously has his moments. But his game is so simple

But I really detest how bad the centers are and how much the rules have benefited perimeter players

I miss good centers man. AAU has messed up this whole new generation of ball players.

Everybody wants to shoot....

I had to force the best player on the team I was just coaching (big dude but can shoot lights out) to get in the post and bully dudes.

Last edited:
I said it at least a year ago, and I'll say it again. Hayward is the best point guard the Jazz have.

This team is so frustrating and ridiculous to me. So many things wrong that don't have to be wrong.

But yeah, Kanter is on his way to big man greatness. No doubt in my mind.

Last edited:
Burks still has a lot of work to do. He shows flashes, but his game is super inconsistent. Lots of rawness, mental mistakes and the like. I don't like him nearly as much as most people do.

Hayward spazzing right now. 15 in the quarter. :pimp:

Last edited:
We're experiencing a time in the NBA where their is literally not one dominant center.

Not far-fetched to believe that Lebron might be the best big in the league.

Come on man.. that's disrespectful to great big men like Duncan, Noah, Lopez, etc who are actually living in the post game in game out. Saying Lebron is the best big in the league is just.. no

DBD you hear that story about the Celtics and Tony Parker?
Good looking out RCK. 
nthat.gif

Here's the Video of MVParker and Simmons.

Enjoy. 
pimp.gif
DBD: this isn't the Spurs thread.

Facilitate/encourage/be a part of general NBA discussion in this thread, or you'll no longer be able to post in it at all.

I'm not going to spell out for you exactly what the purpose of this thread is; figure it out.
I've read every post that you've made in this thread and instead of just going on a quoting frenzy I will just address some things all at once.

-Post in the Spurs thread? What Spurs thread? The thread from last year, that had so little traffic that I had all the posts on one page before? There is no Spurs thread Ska there arent enough Spurs fans on NT to warrant having one. Honestly how many teams have their own thread here? Its definitely somewhere around half maybe even less. Theres nowhere else to put the posts. When the Spurs play another team that has its own thread, I gladly go into that thread and post because I know I will get concentrated Spurs discussion, but otherwise I'm sticking to the NBA thread.

-Cant argue with trying to filter all the Kobe criticisms to the Kobe thread.

-What would happen if DBD went into another teams thread? People would demand he be banned and called for his head nonstop. This is literally the only thread where he can post how he wants with little criticism

-Homer comment incoming. People like Datz and RCK can sit there and criticize their team because their teams are doing a lot of bad things at the moment, what bad things can we say about the Spurs? Theyre playing perfect basketball so what is he supposed to say? Last bad thing we did was lose to PHX and that was it.

-IDK if hes been banned but if so thats a bit extreme, and I would say that for anyone. People hate Zyzz and I wouldnt want to see him banned. 

-I will move on from the subject as you asked, but I dont think banning him solves anything. It hinders the thread if anything.
DBD: this isn't the Spurs thread.

Facilitate/encourage/be a part of general NBA discussion in this thread, or you'll no longer be able to post in it at all.

I'm not going to spell out for you exactly what the purpose of this thread is; figure it out.
The San Antonio SPURS are general NBA discussion.

The SPURS play tonight vs the Chicago Bulls on ESPN. Thats a national televise game. Im only trying to "pre game" for tonight's game.

So I cant post a article to discuss the new starting PG for the SPURS? I bet you aint know who Cory Joesph was before Tony went down. I posted to aware NT. I see no harm in that.

RCK ask if I had seen the Tony Parker interview. I hadn't so I decide to post the interview of it which was uploaded today on YOUTUBE.
Sums up my thoughts on the subject. The reason this thread works is because all the teams are discussed, everyone can chip in and post articles and opinions about their or anyone elses team. Where else would I have seen Monta Ellis say hes better than D Wade if it wasnt for this thread? I dont follow the Bucks at all. More than likely no one else would have that Bill Simmons spotlight on Tony Parker if it wasnt for DBD, hes the only person posting Spurs info, even I keep most of it to myself in fear of the backlash. I have no problem with his Spurs heavy posts, they hardly account for a percentage of the thread.

Quote:
But you should post those in the spurs thread
indifferent.gif
You know damn well there is no Spurs thread. 
Don't see the problem with DBD posting Spurs related news in this thread.

It's no different than DatZ posting about the Thunder, rck posting about the Kings or any other regular posting about their team.

If anything warn him about the incessant trolling about the Lakers.
I agree with this. Hes posting about the team hes most interested in, just like the rest of them. From time to time he'll post about other teams, you've all seen it, but if he cares about the Spurs that much what is the issue.
Bucks are winning, Brandon Jennings is racking up assists: 'I'm out there looking for guys'

Right now I'm changing my game for the best [sic] of the team. I'm being more passive [sic]. I'm out there looking for guys more than I was ever, and it's actually helping us. Guys are playing with a lot of confidence. Ersan Ilyasova, he's hitting some big shots, and also J.J. Redick.

20130227_ter_aq2_255.0_standard_709.0.jpg
Those jerseys
pimp.gif

This thread is a mess.

This cements the fact that the NBA sucks this year, for real.
This my last two cents on the subject.

If the Lakers were doing better no Jimmies would be Rustled
As funny as it sounds this is completely true. The majority of the so call "trolling and drama" in this thread revolves around the Lakers. If they were playing well, it wouldnt be happening, but like I've said dozens of times, its the biggest story in basketball

Please let he Hawks lose these bums dont deserve anything. HATE THEM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom