Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol at the ibaka faint. But foreal Houston could easily be up 3-1 in this series if they could have finished late. They could have won game 2 and 3
Hey, why stop there! The rockets could of swept OKC if they made more points than they did every game! :smh:

Durant clumsy in clutch again.

He looked worse than Melo in his bad game.

It's like KD has watched too many other star players waste time dribbling out the clock near the half court line before they take the shot but he just does not have the ball control, the strength, and apparently not as high of a bball iq to pull that off effortlessly.

I knew exactly what he was going for in that last play. I seen him do it before and I seen him specifically do it to the Knicks. This time the defender wasn't biting and giving him any space.

Not mad at Ibaka, the way the ball missed and came right to him he had to move quick and he aint have the time to fully extend his arms int he put back.

I'm sorry. That's a foul. He kept his hands up but he didn't jump straight up. He jumped STRAIGHT into Jackson.

technically you are correct. but i hate that rule. it's better than having a big take a charge. you got to give big men more leeway so they actually contest shots

Last edited:
Y'all complain about a soft league but you wanted a foul called there? Make your minds up

I understand why they didn't call that same reason they didn't call CP3 for pushing off on his game winner, you don't want a call to decide the game OKC shoulda got a better shot. KD picked up his dribble too early

save it for this guy ibaka

mutombo_celb_grab.jpg

You dudes need to read the rule book. That was no foul. Asik went straight up in the air.

Blame it on Ibaka. Dude was 1 feet away from the rim and missed a wide open layup.

a lot of hate for the underdog. that was a good no call on the last play. we still lucked out with ibaka blowing that putback, but a win's a win and I'll take it. time to get ready for Wednesday night.

lol that's a good no call on Asik...

Parsons though 
pimp.gif

Beverley 
pimp.gif

Garcia 
pimp.gif

Delfino 
pimp.gif

At least we ain't get swept! Let's go get the next one 
devil.gif

Status