Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where has Anthony been all series? Get some time with Anthony, Bosh, and Bird all on the floor next game if it goes 7. Bron and whoever else at the other spots for offense since that's all they seem to need.

Seeing how easily Hibbert can get buckets down low, why don't the Pacers go to him every single time down the court?

Miami will blow the game open when Vogel decides to go with the Mahinmi-West lineup or the Mahinmi-Hans lineup :x. Just like he did last year with the Admunson-Hans lineup for 6 minutes.

Hibbert needs to man up and play the whole game or he will go fishing.

He is trying to circumvent the insult rules. Hopefully Darth Ska does not miss it. Some people think they are too clever. :smh:

I didnt think it was clever at all..Rather irrelevant..

No need to explain his fallacies..

Cant be no older than like 16 anyway.

Last edited:
U wanna say wade is injured fine. But some of bosh sucking has to be on the coach. They don't use him properly

That **** don't count for 6 points. Some of these guys concentrating on videogame dunks instead of getting a good shot.

Pacers should be embarrassed. Heat lucky to be up. I'm assuming they realize it too and take adavntage
Yup Looks Like Their Trying To Prove Something; If They Don't Wake Up There Going To Get Closed

I Think Bron Is Starting To Realize It, But Somebodies Gotta Help Em

The Heat are feasting with those 3s. Gonna be interesting seeing two 3 point shooting teams going at each other in the finals.

next series wade will have at least 2 20 point game performances and then you guys can hop off his scrot'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom