Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, let's just say that by putting the emphasis on "Do not go into the Heat thread and troll", if that gets ignored by them, then................

:wink:

Caught up in all of the I hope my dreams come true and the heat lose talk is tonight is the last inside the nba ):

There aren't enough regular or irregular posting  Lakers fans NTers that will see CP's post 
laugh.gif

If by any chance the Heat lose tonight LeBron's career is going to be very similar to Wilt's so far. They both are going to have amazing numbers, but are not the greatest winners. Wilt has some crazy numbers, but he isn't even a thought when #1 player in history comes up because he only won like 2 championships.

There aren't enough regular or irregular posting

Lakers fans NTers that will see CP's post 
laugh.gif

Why don't you help broadcast his posts then?
You can copy and paste them into your Kings thread. Then screen shot them into IG. Then tweet them out to NTwitter.

Go to work Rck. NT is depending on you to keep things troll free tonight.

Twitter. :lol:

Twitter might as well rename itself to Troller, that joint snowballs everything a billion directions. Those guys literally are tailgating right now waiting to go nuts tonight if Indy wins. There won't be any stopping that site from spinning sideways.

I want to see the Heat lose just to see the media reaction and articles from those who have been quiet here and there.

I don't trust the young guys on the Pacers that much. Especially Born Ready him attacking>shooting jumpers

If I'm Vogel I'm scared of Birdman and UD being efficient again. The only players I trust on Miami is Bron, Rio and broken back and broken rib when I take a jumpshot Mike Miller.

Pacers on the road this playoffs 3-6 :x

I see Miami winning close. But if they do lose everything will be fun. I won't be in here if they lose :lol:

I'm not a Heat hater btw.

There aren't enough regular or irregular posting

Lakers fans NTers that will see CP's post 
laugh.gif
Why don't you help broadcast his posts then?
You can copy and paste them into your Kings thread. Then screen shot them into IG. Then tweet them out to NTwitter.

Go to work Rck. NT is depending on you to keep things troll free tonight.
roll.gif
what
laugh.gif
 Its a forgone conclusion that S+T will be a trollfest tonight, its unavoidable..

In an effort to not make things worse, I will not be trolling tonight 
happy.gif

mainly because threads will be moving too damn fast for people to read my troll-ments (comments)
Twitter.
laugh.gif

Twitter might as well rename itself to Troller, that joint snowballs everything a billion directions. Those guys literally are tailgating right now waiting to go nuts tonight if Indy wins. There won't be any stopping that site from spinning sideways.
THIS. Fans (regardless of what team) are just waiting to go HAM (Hard As a ************, FYI (For Your Information) old man) over this

Last edited by a moderator:
There have been bad calls on both sides but this has been a fairly reffed series through 6 and I hate that I'm already seeing ref claims 6 hours before the game :smh:

Rck, I see every single troll type sarcastic remark you make during games.

Every. Single. One.
No matter how fast the threads moving. :lol:

I just keep quiet and chuckle without bringing attention to it, because I don't want you to be warned for it. The consistency of them during every game is pure lulz. They're so slick 75% of the thread doesn't even realize what you're doing.

Dat Stealth Trolling. :nerd: :lol:

Last edited:
yo heat fans in miami we going to galloway and bird to bang pots and pans if they win today? lmao

hate the heat but love the ratchetness 
pimp.gif

RT @stevekylerNBA: RT @larrycoon: Confirming -- league's projected cap/tax for 2013-14 is currently $58.5M & 71.6M. For 2014-15 its $62.1M & 75.7M.

That's a pretty significant jump between 13-14 and 14-15.

Rahshaun Haylock ‏@RHaylock 56m
Floyd Mayweather has allegedly put down $5.9M on Heat/Pacers game 7 tonight. He took Heat -7.

I don't know why, because I don't dislike Floyd Mayweather necessarily, but this gives me another reason to hope the Heat lose.

Rahshaun Haylock ‏@RHaylock 56m
Floyd Mayweather has allegedly put down $5.9M on Heat/Pacers game 7 tonight. He took Heat -7.

I don't know why, because I don't dislike Floyd Mayweather necessarily, but this gives me another reason to hope the Heat lose.
I actually want to like the Heat and want to see them win/succeed...... but I kinda hope they lose now just out of spite to Mayweather 
laugh.gif

I expect Lebron and wade to take very little jumpshots today.

I expect them to attack the paint and get the bigs in foul trouble.

The pacers don't have enough offense to play from behind when they are down 8-10. That showed vs hawks, knicks and heat in the playoffs.

Over/under 5 mins until people start crying about the refs???

Over/under 20 total posts from acb,knightdale,durantula,conspiracy guy, wilt chamberlain blaming the refs/stern for the reason why the heat won?

The heat have not been getting any calls this whole series by attacking the paint.

West and hibbert have not fouled out yet but bron and wade have and also have had 5 fouls each in other games...

Bron needs to cater to his strengths and just attack the paint and get those 2 bigs out of there..

Idc about most of the dumb sports fans here that will say stern/refs are helping the heat if bron is attacking the bigs and gets them in foul trouble...

This is game 7 and the heat are struggling because of pacers bigs and not getting to the line....

Go back to what got you here.

I see you're searching for a debate somewhere by calling folks out..Not giving u the satisfaction, but I will say this..

Ok, at some point, youve got to ask yourself, specially if u see all these other comments/opinions about the forces behind the scenes/refs/Stern/past scandals, wouldnt u eventually take heed and be more aware and then finally understand?

NBA = WWE

Oh..But u know what, I bet your'e playing devils advocate huh..U sly devil u..

How can the NBA have Scott Foster as the lead ref when Tim Donaghy placed 136 calls to him before games he reffed in during his fixing scandal.

Completely forgot that until you just pointed out. We know how this is going to end tonight :smh:

I'm not saying Foster did anything wrong. It's just if you're the NBA and a lot of people already
doubt your legitimacy you can't let that happen.

:rofl:
I'm saying.

I agree. Not to say he will do anything wrong, but it just looks bad that he's on this game.
I would't go that far, but like I said, it's just not a good look all thigns considered.

Even if it isnt Crawford, this guy is suspect enuff IMO..

I say get some random refs..Put names in hats to see who refs..LOL

Well, let's just say that by putting the emphasis on "Do not go into the Heat thread and troll", if that gets ignored by them, then................

:wink:

Folks will do the exact opposite.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom