Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol so you wait until your best player hits free agency to wanna get talent, miss me with that

In 7 years he had 2 all star teammates big z(05) and mo(09) barely because jameer got hurt smh they were just happy to finally have a superstar player on that team

Larry hughes? Id rather have jr smith than cleveland larry hughes
What you want him to do, be a loyal loser lmao
Totally didn't comprehend my post, at all.

it's not only that i dislike him for getting shaq traded. it's that he had them do that, and within 2 years was so upset by the team not performing (because they had no one else) that he was demanding trades everyday lol

One of 'em had to go. So I don't think he "had" them do that. Him and Shaq made that situation as bad as it was. Kobe is a diva and Shaq is a giant 6 year old. We all see how sensitive he is now that he's on TV every week.

that and after he got the 5th ring i think, when they asked him about it the first thing he said was "i've got one more than shaq". mad petty :smh:

That was the elephant in the room, for years he heard "you can't win w/o Shaq" now he won more than Shaq so I can't blame him for rubbing it in peoples face.

Plus Shaq had the "Tell me how my *** taste" after they lost to Boston so that was Kobe sending a shot right back after he won back 2 back. So again it was both of 'em.

If you aren't a Cavs fan or were not in the area the 7 years Bron was here...chances are you're wrong about the decision. Because management failing to get him pieces had a lot to do with the fact he refused to commit and even the year he left Bosh would have come to Cleveland. He wanted the easy way out and yall ate and continue to eat that up. Years before he left plenty of people knew he was out but he kept giving fans hope. That's foul no matter how you want to spin it and for that type of conduct he will be hated. Deal with it

If you aren't a Cavs fan or were not in the area the 7 years Bron was here...chances are you're wrong about the decision. Because management failing to get him pieces had a lot to do with the fact he refused to commit and even the year he left Bosh would have come to Cleveland. He wanted the easy way out and yall ate and continue to eat that up. Years before he left plenty of people knew he was out but he kept giving fans hope. That's foul no matter how you want to spin it and for that type of conduct he will be hated. Deal with it
QFT man

I
People hate Kobe's because of his stans err fans

The hate on Lebron is because he's the best player in the league and he doesn't play for their team.

People hate kobe because their team is always losing to him
People hate lebron because people call him king and danny green averages more points than he does

He doesn't owe Cleveland ****. You're a free agent, you can entertain other offers.

Why doesn't Boston get the same hate for their "big 3?"

What about the lakers when they got GP, Malone, Shaq and Kobe?

Everybody talks **** about players only being in it for the money. He took less money. I at least respect that? If you had the choice to live, you'd pick Ohio over Miami? :lol:

He doesn't owe Cleveland ****. You're a free agent, you can entertain other offers.

Why doesn't Boston get the same hate for their "big 3?"

What about the lakers when they got GP, Malone, Shaq and Kobe?

Everybody talks **** about players only being in it for the money. He took less money. I at least respect that? If you had the choice to live, you'd pick Ohio over Miami? :lol:

Well there were no promises broken, and Minnesota at least got something for KG. Lakers with Gp and malone? is that a joke? Nobody said he was in it only for the money? He took less then what he was worth to join up with other players. The guy doesnt have the competitiveness that jordan and kobe had. Cant argue that last part, but it was his home. Miami is :smokin

SEVEN years to get him a decent sidekick and the best they could do was Mo Williams. YEARS before he left people knew he was leaving and they still couldn't get him help? Bosh would've come to Cleveland? With what cap space? With what pieces? The Cavs were capped out for as long as Lebron was a Cav. They had no youth. They had no one to grow with Lebron.

Cleveland fan or not - the facts and results are out there.

best alternative

Z1MVL9N.gif

Middle finger to Lebron Lames

And yes its cuz he didn't come to Chicago

But more so cuz he got all theatrical, dramatical, and made it some type of hollywood musical destroying countless teams on his way

Who wouldn't be mad look at all the places he pissed off

With "THE DECISION"

ijs name another nba player who went to that extreme to leave a team

I'll wait

Kobe gets the MJ treatment....he stopped a lot of folks from getting a chip even your Fav teams Fav team :lol:
THIS

Other than the Spurs, Heat, Mavs, Celtics. Who else has Kobe NOT been able to single handily (post Shaq) stop from winning a title?

MJ only allowed the Rockets to win it because he wanted to take a "swing" at baseball....

Fall back haters :smokin

Last edited by a moderator:
Cleveland did get something in return. They got the worst record and in turn Kyrie. Then a couple years later they're still bad and will be adding another number one pick alongside a couple more top draft choices.

They made out very well all things considered. Lose the MVP but get the next great PG and a defensive anchor in Noel? Could be far worse..

How is it that so many people are actually emotionally invested in Lebron James? What causes this phenomenon?

you guys watch inside the nba and still can't see why somebody wouldn't want to hang out with shaq? :lol: nobody on the crew likes him they just are forced to work with him. they would trade him for c webb if they could

Cleveland did get something in return. They got the worst record and in turn Kyrie. Then a couple years later they're still bad and will be adding another number one pick alongside a couple more top draft choices.

They made out very well all things considered. Lose the MVP but get the next great PG and a defensive anchor in Noel? Could be far worse..
im starting to think nerlen might not go number 1 , his handlers apperantly arent returning anyones call

and when i say anyones i mean world wide wes type people rich paul also i think....he's not messing with

nobody and you throw in a growth plate and a injury.......what are we talking about at the end of the day with this guy

a best case scenerio theo ratliff in his  prime?...i dont know

^ and its his fault

Make a decision like every other bball player

Don't put teams in a bidding war then have 50/11 cities mad that you aint pick them

Think about it who else did that

You heard MJ was going to the Wiz he went Ray Allen KG going to the Celts they went DHoward going to LA he went

But LBJ has to make a career changing decision will he stay with Clev will he leave OH WHAT TEAM WILL HE TAKE at the last sec.lol

*****outtahere he asked for the hate

Like I said name another player who took being traded that far

I'll wait

I think the coldest part about the decision is that he was decked out head to toe in cavs colors :lol: other than that people are way too sensitive about it

waiters is a savage , im higher on him then i think most

but shooting guard isnt exactly the best position the nba has

to offer the moment , james harden is by most accounts gonna

be the best shooting guard in the nba at the start of the 2013-2014 season

Last edited:
But none of them left in such a dramatic fashion

I didn't see Oprah interviewing CP or any of the others when they left
It wasn't a huge tune in a 7 central 8 pacific to see what team Dwight choose

Get out here dude he's the 1st and only to do all that hanging with rapper JayZ cuz he could got to the BK Nets

Stop it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom