Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dead srs, if the Spurs win, does Danny Green get Finals MVP?

Ginobili has been mostly terrible and Parker/Duncan have been on and off.

no way they give it to Green

Parker will get it, 100%

He was great in Game 1 and has sort of been ehh since.

I'm not really in favor of giving Finals MVP to a spot-up shooter, but he's been unconscious from 3 nearly every game of the series.

Not about being a owner or a owner of .5% its about dude you play bball tell us where you're going to play bball next

Don't hang out with jayz thinking you going to the nets call your old homeboy carlos boozer and make him think you going to the bulls then when its all said and done and cleveland thinks your staying home

Go to miami

When you could've did that from jump and not re-structure all those teams

Ijs how can you wonder why people hate him

So your mad that lebron ain't go to Chicago I believe . So if he woulda stated in cleavland would you still feel the same way or would you of called him a fool too for not joining the bulls. For as much as bull fans near their chest as heat beaters they're really just jilted jump offs . Same with knick fans as well. Those teams are in better situations post decision than they were pre decision so why keep up that he scorned your team by not picking them ? I always do the put yourselves in his shoes or relate It to your job ( because basketball is his job) would you rather stay in cleavland another 5 years while being rewarded and appreciated for your hard work with a minimal chance for advancement after putting in 7 years or would you and your fellow colleagues take the risk to be pioneers and come toghter to form a conglomerate and work for yourself in Miami for a few dollars less in the front side but get more bonuses on the back side ? Dudes had a plan and stuck with it and instead of waiting for a gm to make the team better they made their team better. You think the bulls brass would of tool invite from lebron and dwade regarding player decisions ? Would rose deng and Noah be the players they are today if they came along ? The Knicks would of had a broken amare and a broken dwade along with an assortment of washed players it would of been cleavland all over again.

So your mad that lebron ain't go to Chicago I believe . So if he woulda stated in cleavland would you still feel the same way or would you of called him a fool too for not joining the bulls. For as much as bull fans near their chest as heat beaters they're really just jilted jump offs . Same with knick fans as well. Those teams are in better situations post decision than they were pre decision so why keep up that he scorned your team by not picking them ? I always do the put yourselves in his shoes or relate It to your job ( because basketball is his job) would you rather stay in cleavland another 5 years while being rewarded and appreciated for your hard work with a minimal chance for advancement after putting in 7 years or would you and your fellow colleagues take the risk to be pioneers and come toghter to form a conglomerate and work for yourself in Miami for a few dollars less in the front side but get more bonuses on the back side ? Dudes had a plan and stuck with it and instead of waiting for a gm to make the team better they made their team better. You think the bulls brass would of tool invite from lebron and dwade regarding player decisions ? Would rose deng and Noah be the players they are today if they came along ? The Knicks would of had a broken amare and a broken dwade along with an assortment of washed players it would of been cleavland all over again.

My man idk what the hell you talm bout

But if you don't got that hov commercial

Can you at least load up the ray allen face gif.
When his record got broke

Yea yeah yeah
Lebrons a bum

But do my that 1 solid can you

I'm on my phone

My man idk what the hell you talm bout

But if you don't got that hov commercial

Can you at least load up the ray allen face gif.
When his record got broke

Yea yeah yeah
Lebrons a bum

But do my that 1 solid can you

I'm on my phone
me too im actually at the river walk in san antonio

me too im actually at the river walk in san antonio

Daswasup

I re-read your msg and no its not about him staying in cleveland

it was the long drawn out delay like he was being re-drafted

cool out

He turned it into the casey anthony verdict

Who else has done that come trade deadline

damn, might as well give the spurs the trophy, Miami playing like they don't deserve to be there 
sick.gif

dwight , melo, kidd when he got traded back to the mavs,all at allstar breaks now cp3 and dwight again hell they are holding 4-6 teams hostage now lakers,clippers,celtics, rockets,hawks,mavs. All im saying its going on 3 years old and dudes is still crying about it like they could of went to lebron themselves and convinced him to come to their team. People need to let it go nobody had no control over the situation but him, he put his time in and made the best move he could of made. I always find it funny that espn gets no blame in this because they were riding shotgun with it the whole time and when they saw the backlashed they also jumped wagons too 
mean.gif
. my man a.i. had it all figured out.

Is it a wrizzy yet or do I need to keep posting to see if I'm talkn to myself

Boy I thank u NT's yall make time go so fast When you trying to waist it

Dead srs I appreciate yall no BS

To be honest I don't even think it would be a brooklyn nets if LBJ never went on the market

I know damn well boozer wouldn't be a bull but its whatever

You don't want to take your own medicine what if he screwed up yo squad

Would you still be his #1 cheerleader

Ion think so

Is it a wrizzy yet or do I need to keep posting to see if I'm talkn to myself

Boy I thank u NT's yall make time go so fast When you trying to waist it

Dead srs I appreciate yall no BS
naw you talking to me , san antonio is even boring with a championship game being played right now. But to answer your ? no know other player is gonna follows lebron blueprint and have his

choice televised outside of dwights goofy *** , because 1. they saw how media turned so quickly after being in bed with them , and 2. they're arent the face of the league , they're popular

players and superstars but dwight and cp3 aint lebron the closet is kd we know he aint that conceited or at least we think. 

To be honest I don't even think it would be a brooklyn nets if LBJ never went on the market

I know damn well boozer wouldn't be a bull but its whatever

You don't want to take your own medicine what if he screwed up yo squad

Would you still be his #1 cheerleader

Ion think so
but dude dont even play for my squad ( rockets fan) and im far from a lebron fan i just can appreciate his talent and want to see him

succeed as do i with a bunch of other players. i'm more so a fan of the three for actually being pioneers and making their own destiny as opposed

of haveing some gm that might get a lucky trade because their was no way in hell they were every going to be in the draft lottery with him

on the cavs they would of won 50 plus for a long time and they coiuldnt sign anybody because of their cap and them re-upping the roster

and honestly when has a top flight free agent ever choosen Cleveland all the stars leave ( yeah you signed kemp but dude couldnt get out

of there fast enough same with hughes and mo gotti )

naw you talking to me , san antonio is even boring with a championship game being played right now. But to answer your ? no know other player is gonna follows lebron blueprint and have his

choice televised outside of dwights goofy *** , because 1. they saw how media turned so quickly after being in bed with them , and 2. they're arent the face of the league , they're popular

players and superstars but dwight and cp3 aint lebron the closet is kd we know he aint that conceited or at least we think. 

That's all I'm saying fam

He did what no other has done and that's where the hate comes from
At least with me

I can't hate his skills I'm a tru baller
Did I think he was OC beginning of his career yes sir

But my only reason to mention him and hate in the same sentence is bcuz of all the drama that came with the decision

Other than that Nook Juwan Howard I went to grade school and high school with and would won't nothing more for him than another ring so I can brag to my grandkids I personally know a NBA champ

So its a win win for me fam I just like hating the heat lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom