OFFICIAL NBA 2018 NBA Draft & Rookie Thread: NT SL Represent!

Who won Draft night?

• PHX - Deandre & Mikal

• LAL - Wagner & Not Drafting Galo Ball

• PHI - Z. Smith, Shamet & Unprotected MIA 2021

• BOS - Rob Williams

• DAL - Luka & Little Greek

• DEN - MPJ at 16

• SAS - Lonnie Walker

• Adrian Wojnarowski's Vocabulary

• NYK - Knox & Mitchell Robinson

Results are only viewable after voting.
MVP MVP troll job is masterful.

Not trolling, just cause I don't subscribe to you blog boys circle jerk about certain guys doesn't mean I'm trolling.

It's not like any of us have expertise otherwise you'd be in somebody's scouting dept.

If you've actually been watching Hezonja (which I know you havent), he took a huge step this year. Expect to see a much different and better player next year.
Don’t trust it ...Hezonja was looting at the end of the season , he’s still not good n I hope the Magic don’t bring him back

Don’t trust it ...Hezonja was looting at the end of the season , he’s still not good n I hope the Magic don’t bring him back

Except he wasnt looting. Most the playing time/production came starting from January. Not when opposing teams are playing their d-leaguers in April. Look at his numbers when he gets more than 25 mpg. Its a large enough sample size.

His defense is trash, but in terms of pure offense he's one of the better offensive young players in the league. I rather have him than bum *** THJ.

The Magic have too many forwards anyway, it's better they dont bring him back.

What wing is playabale that can’t shoot in 2018?

Plenty of wings out there cant shoot. You still need to defend. No one's saying he's a starter, but why cant he have a Tony Allen type career? He's arguably the best defensive guard/wing in the draft as is. What kind of value do you expect to get in the 2nd round? For a freshman, i'll use a 2nd rounder on him w/o hesitating.

Except he wasnt looting. Most the playing time/production came starting from January. Not when opposing teams are playing their d-leaguers in April. Look at his numbers when he gets more than 25 mpg. Its a large enough sample size.

His defense is trash, but in terms of pure offense he's one of the better offensive young players in the league. I rather have him than bum *** THJ.

The Magic have too many forwards anyway, it's better they dont bring him back.

oprah-shakng-her-head.gif

Nothing wrong with taking a chance on Diallo in the 2nd round and trying to coach him up...but keep in mind tho that he looked like he didnt learn anything at during his 2 years at Kentucky

Ham grew up 2 blocks away from me, rooting for the kid, but keep in mind that players from NYC are usually dumb as rocks. His work ethic is there though.

Back
Top Bottom