• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
in the past week i've seen fans of squads self diagnose players wit injuries & blame breakups for a player having a bad stretch of games... and they say Laker fans are bias :lol:

Been wondering what the hell has been up with Simmons over the past 2-3 weeks with his lack of aggressiveness and stumbled upon that him and the Gonzalez twin broke up basically right before this.

full

to be real i understand Kuzma is an older rookie, but if we're talking strictly play & not potential he's been the second best rookie thus far.

Dude is putting up 17 & 6 on 50/40/77 right now. And he's had a lot of his better games against playoff teams.

During his final season with the Knicks, Jackson presided over mindfulness meditation training with the players, as he had done with the Lakers and Bulls. The intention was to instill a measure of mental discipline, arming the players with exercises to calm themselves in high-pressure and volatile situations.

During the sessions, Jackson instructed the Knicks to sit on the edge of their chairs, eyes closed, and count to 10. Breathing in and out, the objective was to clear the mind. They repeated the process several times. Some players were dutiful in the exercise, some indifferent and some downright mocking of its worth, team members said. As Jackson's relationship with Anthony deteriorated, so did Melo's commitment to mindfulness training. In the final sessions, witnesses said, it became common for Jackson to tell the players to open their eyes at the end of the exercise, only to find Anthony's head tilted back, eyes still shut, seemingly snoozing.

:rofl:

Question, why was / has Ingram been playing point guard for the Lakers ... smh
hes basically the closer, so they run a lot of iso for him at the top of the key.
he seemingly can get to the rim using wither his quickness or length ...if he doesnt go up, he'll dash it out to a cutter or someone posted up behind the 3

Been wondering what the hell has been up with Simmons over the past 2-3 weeks with his lack of aggressiveness and stumbled upon that him and the Gonzalez twin broke up basically right before this.

full

I see that BucMZ still logs in while sipping tea and using the other hand to rapidly type ALL the dirt on these athletes. :lol: Wendy Williams ain't got **** on you bruh!

Kuz just gets more shot attempts than Tatum. That's really all it is.

That is true, But on the flip side of that Tatum benefits A lot off of getting wide open looks From Kyrie/Horford, where as a lot of Kuzma points he creates for himself.

Both have played exceptionally well for rookies but this can go either way.

That is true, But on the flip side of that Tatum benefits A lot off of getting wide open looks From Kyrie/Horford, where as a lot of Kuzma points he creates for himself.

Both have played exceptionally well for rookies but this can go either way.
I agree. The usage plays a big role though between the two. I think that Tatum could easily average what Kuzma is if he were able to put up 4 more shots a game and have the same usage. As of right now I think they are pretty similar players though, which is pretty impressive considering Tatum is 3 years younger.

76ers playoff picture went up in flames early.
Simmons cant shoot outside of 5ft and joel ming is made of egg shells.

We figured we wouldnt need him for the Kings & Bulls. Turns out that wasnt true. Now we're prolly figuring that we arent gon beat the Raptors with or without him so we're sitting him til Xmas. If he dont play on Xmas then imma be concerned. We suck regardless right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom