• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How much more time does Luke have? I have faith in him but if he leads them to a bottom-3 record idk...

The players play coach's coach. They were severely out coached tonight. Ive watched every Bucks game this year. Basically every bucks game since kidd has taken over. The dude is an idiot. Im up in arms because this team continues to underachieve with talent on the roster. Im not the only 1 that feels this way. Majority of my guys do most casual fans do. There was a poll last week around here and it was 90%-10% to get rid of dude. Hes condescending to the local media and thinks he doesnt have to answer for ****. And his personal decisions are a whole other topic. I hope he eventually changes but history shows otherwise.

Kidd was like that as a player. And then as a rookie coach in Brooklyn. And now in Milwaukee. Dude is a jerk through and through. Never liked him. Such an egomaniac.

So they’ll have to take 1 at oracle & go undefeated in front of that weak *** crowd at the Toyota Center, or take 2 in oracle.

Eh

They can play all 7 in Houston, they can’t beat Golden State.

Believe me, I hate GSW as much as anybody. But there is absolutely no reason whatsoever to trust D’Antoni, Harden, or Paul. All three can’t get it done in May.

A fully healthy and motivated Spurs are probably still the only shot at preventing Golden State from coming out the West.

Kris Dunn will be a allstar next yr
Wondering if he can do the skills challenge while Niko & Lauri do the 3pt contest this yr

How much more time does Luke have? I have faith in him but if he leads them to a bottom-3 record idk...

They have been close in about 90% of the Games, BI has improved, Randle has improved, Clarkson has Improved, Kuzma has played amazing, Hart has really improved from the beginning of the season, Lonzo was gaining a lot of confidence & improvement prior to injury. Luke is doing everything you can ask for from this team

His rotations still need work, but you have to let a young coach grow also. What i do like about him is that he seems willing to make changes & try new things, that's an important factor in coaching.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom