• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The 76ers' G League team is hosting a Nickelodeon night so of course they have SpongeBob uniforms. (via @darrenrovell)

DSjNwe9W4AAcC4J.jpg

My main problem with Walton is that the Lakers think for some reason that they should be running all fourth quarter stuff through Brandon Ingram as if he's better than Kuzma.... He's not.
I think this is more of a organization decision tho ...Magic mandated in the off season that Ingram be the go to scorer so no suprise he gets the looks in crunch time

I think this is more of a organization decision tho ...Magic mandated in the off season that Ingram be the go to scorer so no suprise he gets the looks in crunch time

They've run just as many plays for KCP in crunch time. This is more on Puke.

If the Lakers knew what they know now about Kuzma, would they have let BI go for PG last summer?

If the Lakers knew what they know now about Kuzma, would they have let BI go for PG last summer?
i would say yes.
magic been very vocal to he media which has been good and bad. (n ie nba fine, putting pressure on players and letting the whole NBA know his plan for summer 2018
ive also brought up that magic is also capable of doing goofy **** like possibly moving BI in a trade to get a star.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom