• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm doing another random fantasy BB draft, these people are horrible, I'm the 6th pick and got Bestbrook, Myrie, Myles T, and Blake so far.

The young gawd Marcelo Huertas still a FA?

https://balanacesta.blogosfera.uol....as-sem-cerimonia-europa-nba-lakers-e-selecao/

I do not regret it at all. I believed and saw that there was space, condition. The NBA is a business, it has to be in the right place at the right time. I unfortunately did not fall for the right team for me. That was a very big barrier. I always felt sad and I thought, "It's not possible that this will continue like this." But I tell you: in relation to locker room, in Europe there would never be a few things I saw in the NBA. Never, ever. Regarding commitment, responsibility, even respect. In the NBA players are babies, the owners of the ball. Everyone is afraid to deal with the athlete. In Europe there is no such thing. You step off the line, you are punished sportily, financially, away, suspended, the devil. That does not exist in the NBA. I saw things and said, "That is not possible." But, perhaps naively, I believed that something would change. I trained a lot. Very very much. I stayed after training, did the specific, I helped the younger ones, everything you could imagine I was doing. If it was in Europe I would play. As a professional I imagined that at least 10 'would play. Except that D'Angelo Russell would suddenly leave, Luke would play for the entire team and I would not go in. I got bitten, upset. In the next game I tried to stay positive but did not roll. I've always believed that good things would happen, because from the moment you get depressed or **** you show that you're not ready. I was ready to take the chance, but it did not roll. This mental work is complicated, day after day, it is difficult. Had to keep me prepared. Could pass 30 games, if I played 31st, I would have my chance and I would have shown something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom