• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nola style
lil-wayne-kissing-baby-2.jpg
u wild magnolia real nawf..dats birdman jr style U down bad :rofl:

I'm po'in up tomorrow like my dawg freddy fig freddy fig

That new YBS Skola drop tonight. Atlanta for AUC homecoming this weekend. Trying finesse a 3some. Pray for me. We shinin. Expect some random, Henny induced worldstar wavy hot takes. The best time of the year is upon us boys. It's been a hell of a summer.

Nuggets winning 50 Games. @ me too. I put that on the hood.

Gang :pimp: ✨
real..do ya thang playboi have fun stay lit and flex on dem hataz...sippin n drippin

Curry talking about if Westbrook is easy to guard.[/QUOTE]

Lol, they should be asking Klay that question. Curry has no business answering that...

Curry talking about if Westbrook is easy to guard.

Shoulda asked point blank if the Thunder will be able to score enough points to beat the Warriors if Russ dominates the ball like that since that's what the OG quote was getting at. Then the reporter might've gotten the quote he was looking for.

Of course Russ ain't "easy" to defend

Lol let's be honest here, burry's defense is average to maybe a lil above average. Idc what the advance stats say. Plays great team defense and has great anticipation, which is evident in his high spg average. he's not going to be checking or containing any elite point guards, but who is? There's a reason why we have our 6'5-6'9 elite wing defender who can make life hell for the opposing 1, more so than any other point guard. Burry's defense isn't elite as some may claim & it's not as trash as other claims, more or less it's somewhere in the middle.

I'm po'in up tomorrow like my dawg freddy fig freddy fig

That new YBS Skola drop tonight. Atlanta for AUC homecoming this weekend. Trying finesse a 3some. Pray for me. We shinin. Expect some random, Henny induced worldstar wavy hot takes. The best time of the year is upon us boys. It's been a hell of a summer.

Nuggets winning 50 Games. @ me too. I put that on the hood.

Gang :pimp: ✨
I haven't been back for the AUC homecoming in years. I'm going back to GA next week for my mom's birthday as I do every year. The days never line up right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom