• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve seen worse defensive sequences than that one from Okafor from some of the best players in the league. Calm down.

Best players in the league can get away with not giving effort on defense for a few possessions because of what they provide on the other end.

It's not like Jah is the greatest post player in the world. He's not really worth playing.

w's about to let fans coach their team via twitter next game out
#lightyears

This was wild by the way. Pure arrogance. Not that it matters much in the grand scheme of things, but he wouldn't have done this if they were playing the spurs or the rockets.

nah
especially since there should be a few more buyouts in the works in the next few weeks

hardens beard hardens beard learn me bout troy williams
is he worth adding since he is being waived to sign iso joe?

Athletic swingman with an inconsistent 3 point shot. Plays hard whenever he's gets on the court but he still hasn't figured out where he needs to be on offense or defense.

He's a quadruple A player meaning he's to good for the G-league but not good enough for the league at this moment.

For a rebuilding team I would take a flyer on him cause he's still young and his salary is only the minimum.

Last edited:
Troy Williams
Long Athletic dude who always plays with energy and aggressiveness needs to improve IQ might need playing time and exp before he turns into a steal

My main man Keith Benson was a 20/10 guy in the D League. Can’t get an NBA job
Saw him play overseas he def wasnt NBA caliber tho or he was just off

I thought Marqus Blakely could have been a Justise Winslow player in the L but his shot is just too bad.
Elijah Millsap was prolly the best player playing overseas i saw knew dude was an NBA talent

Untitled.png

NBA Sawft
Back in da day it was Henny straight

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom