• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Not like it matters but I'm telling you Wiggins will be the first "big" name to come out.

Nah man. I saw this full video the ither day. Wiggins look like he just had flashbacks from middle school love. Tyus Jones tho?....that sweet shoulder shimmy was all too natural.

wow man. that's devastating. autopsy will probably show that he had an undiagnosed heart condition or something. Very sad news. Death always puts things in perspective for me when I get too caught up in the lights. Keeps you humble in knowing it can happen at any time.

Lebron is playing out of his mind. Suck that man’s D and call him daddy.

Cleveland is going to have a really hard time outplaying Toronto when LeBron is on the bench. Something to keep an eye on when they match up

Nah man. I saw this full video the ither day. Wiggins look like he just had flashbacks from middle school love. Tyus Jones tho?....that sweet shoulder shimmy was all too natural.

All their eyes glazed over too perfectly when that Bolton hit.
Wiggins tho, that man legit got lost in memories.
Tyus told them to shut that **** off before he let a tear loose.

Clarkson does his own taper, got to.

dead ***, its crazy how many of these dudes have to cut their own hair and just generally dgaf

who's in yalls struggle cut starting 5??

Livingston
Clarkson
KD
Boozer at the 4 (got to)
Monroe fade been looking sus lately too

Love and Thompson will be a formidable rebounding tandem in the playoffs this season. Along with Lebron and Nance and Cleveland really is about to play opossum on the league until the finals.

dead ***, its crazy how many of these dudes have to cut their own hair and just generally dgaf

who's in yalls struggle cut starting 5??

Livingston
Clarkson
KD
Boozer at the 4 (got to)
Monroe fade been looking sus lately too

Lou Williams 6th man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom