• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
LeBrons fg% has been crazy... if he was more consistent from 3/shot less 3s, he’d be at ~65 for the season lol

I don’t think Lebron should get the MVP honestly. Harden has been more consistent throughout the season and it’s caused the Warriors to lose the number 1 seed in the west for the first time in 4 seasons.

I don’t think Lebron should get the MVP honestly. Harden has been more consistent throughout the season and it’s caused the Warriors to lose the number 1 seed in the west for the first time in 4 seasons.
their injuries caused that

It's that ready for the Playoffs time of the year, hope Upshaw is alright

Can't lie though, thought it was Robert Upshaw after initially hearing the news

LeBron is the MVP.

The Cavs are the worst team in the NBA w/o him.

The Rockets are a 6-8 seed without Harden.

So they drop from 1 to maybe 8 without harden.. that’s not a MVP?

Weird

It is but not this year. And that’s why I made my main point first- the Cavs are the worst team in the entire league w/o LeBron :lol:

It is but not this year. And that’s why I made my main point first- the Cavs are the worst team in the entire league w/o LeBron :lol:

It’s gardens away IMO

if Cavs went from struggling all year to #1 in the east, then maybe we can say Lebron is MVP

It’s gardens away IMO

if Cavs went from struggling all year to #1 in the east, then maybe we can say Lebron is MVP

But being the #1 seed isn’t a requirement for MVP.
LeBron has been carrying this team all year, has played every game, has insane stats, and all that is increasing as the year goes on. Hes got all the momentum..

I'd say there's no way Bron wins MVP but after seeing Russ get it off of 47 wins I no longer doubt the idiocy of the voters.

Reactions: HIM
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom