• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya'll just gonna blow another draft pick anyway.
Kristen-Bell-Laughing-to-Crying.gif

Uhmmm...ok. isnt that how most player exclusives and 1-offs are?? lol

No, most exclusives have been seen by dozens of people. Bron was on Roadtrippin recently and said these have not even been seen by the people who made them. Each person created one piece of the shoe. They each place the piece into this sophistacted robot type thing. The machine puts the pieces together and creates the shoes and boxes them. Nobody has seen these shoes. Not bron, not the people who made them, not even the people who designed them. Pretty cool story, actually

LeBron has some good looking shoes, they’re just too damn bulky to wear to play in unless you’re a big dude like LeBron

All of these are ugly as hell but I'm sleep. I put my basketball days behind me at the tender age of 16 so I'm reserved to wearing Converses and Jordan 3's when I'm not wearing work boots

No, most exclusives have been seen by dozens of people. Bron was on Roadtrippin recently and said these have not even been seen by the people who made them. Each person created one piece of the shoe. They each place the piece into this sophistacted robot type thing. The machine puts the pieces together and creates the shoes and boxes them. Nobody has seen these shoes. Not bron, not the people who made them, not even the people who designed them. Pretty cool story, actually

ohhh gotcha. thats whats up.

watch they be ugg mug af. These the new What The Lebrons?

Bron was on Roadtrippin recently and said these have not even been seen by the people who made them. Each person created one piece of the shoe. They each place the piece into this sophistacted robot type thing. The machine puts the pieces together and creates the shoes and boxes them
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom