• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
got damn can you imagine a 40oz steak lmaooooo. Most I've had was like a 28 oz sirloin. Joint was like $70. i was heated because a bunch of the actual weight was the marbling the gourmet community always gasses up. Like..uhmm..*****...marbling is a pretty word for fat. Like, first of all, I'm not eating fat Beatrice. 2nd, go **** yourself and bring me the rest of the meat that doesnt have love handles, medium well, thanks.
:lol: da fat grissle

got damn can you imagine a 40oz steak lmaooooo. Most I've had was like a 28 oz sirloin. Joint was like $70. i was heated because a bunch of the actual weight was the marbling the gourmet community always gasses up. Like..uhmm..*****...marbling is a pretty word for fat. Like, first of all, I'm not eating fat Beatrice. 2nd, go **** yourself and bring me the rest of the meat that doesnt have love handles, medium well, thanks.
You bought a $70 steak medium well? Good grief....

You bought a $70 steak medium well? Good grief....

I just had this conversation at work last week. Apparently medium well is the preference for a lot of Americans. I think it’s because people don’t trust restaurants and have a fear of getting food poisioning.

I just had this conversation at work last week. Apparently medium well is the preference for a lot of Americans. I think it’s because people don’t trust restaurants and have a fear of getting food poisioning.
A lot of people from the tropics, like half of my family, won't eat rare meat because its risky not to cook it through there. But still at that point just don't order the steak.

yall sleeping on Big Bangs? And the iron man 11s? And the kings crown 11s and kings pride 11s?

The chalk 7s? the big apple 7s?

fruity pebble 4s?

the elite 10s?

yall aint fly b.

I only still have the Big Bang 9s and Gator King XIs. Don't eem wear them **** cause they so bulky.

Kobes, Kyries, and PGs for casual wear.

Lol aint no nice casual fits being pulled off with those shoes unless you in sweats all the time

Joggers all day or slim fit jeans every day. Cleaner than a whistle. You can't dress if you only rock sneakers with sweats.

Supreme tees and 300 dollar jordans
Dis u?
26867027_213117815931217_5885355202801827840_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom