• No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

IMG_0128.JPG

McCollum. :rofl:

CJ don't really get slandered by me, but just in case I'm putting him on the slander-free list under Bron.

Also:

Ignoring Jerry who donated over $1mil to Trump and is most likely doing this so the team don't revolt, football boys getting their **** together.

Last edited:
league pass 200 again or nah? i been buying the illegal league passes from ebay for years but im tired of watching streamed games need that cable league pass

league pass 200 again or nah? i been buying the illegal league passes from ebay for years but im tired of watching streamed games need that cable league pass

Illegal league pass? :nerd: Info plz. Hit the pm if it can't be discussed here...

sheesh man since when did so many people hate melo

I see people roasting him for that "who me?" comment today

Illegal league pass? :nerd: Info plz. Hit the pm if it can't be discussed here...
its basically people sharing their league pass for a price on ebay because i think the nba doesnt care how many streams are on at the same time so technically its not illegal. wait a minute it kinda is i just remembered that written consent message before games :emoji_anguished:

im surprised niketalkers havent pooled together and got a league pass account to share

i want the cable league pass this year tho cuz im tired of unstable streams of online league pass

sheesh man since when did so many people hate melo

I see people roasting him for that "who me?" comment today
i assume its because he responded like coming off the bench is beneath him. okc doesn't have a good second unit so i don't see the problem; he'd still eat.

i assume its because he responded like coming off the bench is beneath him. okc doesn't have a good second unit so i don't see the problem; he'd still eat.
He’s gonna start but I doubt the 3 of them are gonna be on the court together too much throughout the game. He’s gonna be playing with the second unit a lot anyways if Donovan is smart

Foreign league pass/streams has had this for years. It has its ups and downs but mostly ups.

No one is seeing the Grizzlies when it comes to dead ball entertainment. NOBODY.

So hyped for the season.

LET'S GO KNICKS
LET'S GO KNICKS
LET'S GO KNICKS
LET'S GO KNICKS
LET'S GO KNICKS
LET'S GO KNICKS
LET'S GO KNICKS
LET'S GO KNICKS
LET'S GO KNICKS
LET'S GO KNICKS
LET'S GO KNICKS