Status
Not open for further replies.
DKni0csU8AEN841.jpg

"Can you point him out in the courtroom for us today?"

My Nuggets
My Jazz
My Bucks
My Wizards

My LEAGUE except the Lakers (Lonzo excluded), Russ and ESPECIALLY another Bron championship.

Warriors chip for the culture!

New rule: if you try to convince someone of something, you're banned.

IDC if the thread ends with just me, DSA, aNYone, and JD.

:lol:

No but seriously, can we please stop trying to convince people of ****? People think Kobe sucks. People think Kobe is the 2nd GSGOAT. They're both right, because these are OPINIONS.

People think Lebby da best. Let 'em. If you think someone else is the best in the L, YOU DON'T NEED LEBBY FANS TO HOP ON YOUR BANDWAGON.

People think Bestbrook is the best. Effing let them, man. They're going to go crazy when he has ANOTHER triple double. And you go crazy when your boy shines.

People think Har_en plays phenomenal defense. They're wrong, but don't nobody tell them. Just let them be all "And you guys say he doesn't play defense" when he has a 5 steal day.

Let each other cook, man.

And stop being so sensitive.

And also stop being so insulting.

(Yes, I should have included you in the above list of names who don't strike me as people hellbent on changing minds.)

(No, not you.)

New rule: if you try to convince someone of something, you're banned.

IDC if the thread ends with just me, DSA, aNYone, and JD.

:lol:

No but seriously, can we please stop trying to convince people of ****? People think Kobe sucks. People think Kobe is the 2nd GSGOAT. They're both right, because these are OPINIONS.

People think Lebby da best. Let 'em. If you think someone else is the best in the L, YOU DON'T NEED LEBBY FANS TO HOP ON YOUR BANDWAGON.

People think Bestbrook is the best. Effing let them, man. They're going to go crazy when he has ANOTHER triple double. And you go crazy when your boy shines.

People think Har_en plays phenomenal defense. They're wrong, but don't nobody tell them. Just let them be all "And you guys say he doesn't play defense" when he has a 5 steal day.

Let each other cook, man.

And stop being so sensitive.

And also stop being so insulting.

(Yes, I should have included you in the above list of names who don't strike me as people hellbent on changing minds.)

(No, not you.)

Nah....:lol:

Healthy debate is cool. This thread thrives off of that man. We can't keep letting bad opinions get a pass without being checked. Good ribbing, held biases, irrational love and hate, logical thinking and putting people on the summer jam screen are staples.

This is one of the most popular, informative and at the same time terrible threads on NT for a reason.

NBA thread is in a good space.

**** Bron Bron (starting Oct 1st). F Kobe too. #ALA

Healthy debate is cool. This thread thrives off of that man. We can't keep letting bad opinions get a pass without being checked. Good ribbing, held biases, irrational love and hate, logical thinking and putting people on the summer jam screen are staples.
Can you define the difference between incessantly trying to convince someone of something and simply checking their bad opinion? If you can't, then the only thing you're offering to the discussion is "But I don't like that."
This is one of the most popular, informative and at the same time terrible threads on NT for a reason.
It's that 'and at the same time terrible' part that needs to change.

Can you define the difference between incessantly trying to convince someone of something and simply checking their bad opinion? If you can't, then the only thing you're offering to the discussion is "But I don't like that."It's that 'and at the same time terrible' part that needs to change.

It's like trying to explain to @rbk93 why Kawhi Leonard is more than a "two way player"....and elite offensively and arguably better than James Harden.

The point you check out is when dude says Harden is a better player than KD. The thread collectively recognizes that and moves on with the convo. It's almost a natural ebb and flow until someone makes an irrational stand that's clear that won't be moved by logic....and it's dropped.

Said poster will be put on the summer ham screen in due time. Rinse and repeat. Thread thrives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom