• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cats in hear posting garbage about MJ being scared of the Rockets . Houston had to struggle with a Knicks team the Bulls almost beat without Jordan

Last edited:
Bron is going to be a Laker and I don't know how to feel.

I don’t like it. I just know he’s gonna have his first major injury soon. Turning 34 early next season.
The offense that was so fun to watch last season will be restructured.

But hey at least we’ll be winning games and giving $$$ to Lebron and PG is better than what Mitch did for Deng and Moz

The ringer had an interesting article on Lebron going to the Celtics which would make sense if Kyrie wanted no parts of Kyrie. (Funny enough the writerof the article proclaims that lebron SINGLEHANDEDLY beat the Celtics & would be coming there to help lead a young group of guys to the promised land, & people wonder why Kyrie doesn't want to play with that guy :lol:)

But either way they said that Boston could offer up Hayward, Morris, a first and a guy like theis. For Cleveland they would have then have a core of Love, Hayward their 8th pick & whatever future pick they get. Not a bad haul for them at all, however i don't know if gilbert is gonna pay the luxury for what would be a second round type team (considering the Sixers improve this year also).

Celts would be able to trot out Kyrie, Tatum, Brown, Bron & Horford... & still have a bench, the one thing that's stopping this tho? Kyrie Irving tired of being shortchanged & i think this is something that will continue to rear it's head with Lebron & Superstar teammates. People still talk as if Kyrie was "carried" to the finals as if he wasn't averaging 30 & making big bucket after big bucket against those Warriors each elimination game.

The media sets this narrative & bron surely plays into it, The real top guys aren't gonna sit here & happily take the blame while receiving none of the credit.

As far as narratives go I don't think Bron is really ready for that burden in LA, he can't come here & trick the people with nice stat lines. If you a GOAT he gotta do the same things other Lakers did & bring rings. Imagine the backlash if he gets here & is the only one who couldn't get it done in LA. another knock on his legacy

Cats in hear posting garbage about MJ not being scared of the Rockets . The Bulls had to struggle with a Magic team the Rockets swept.

AC686C51-9D2D-4BBF-96AA-2E27D673D507.png

As far as narratives go I don't think Bron is really ready for that burden in LA, he can't come here & trick the people with nice stat lines. If you a GOAT he gotta do the same things other Lakers did & bring rings. Imagine the backlash if he gets here & is the only one who couldn't get it done in LA. another knock on his legacy
lebron brought that trash heap in cleveland to the finals
he could take that young laker team to atleast the playoffs.
why you tryna crush my dreams?

I don't think for a second that LA is a logical choice for Lebron. The squad is too green and he's going to have a crazy uphill battle going up against teams like Utah, Houston, and GS. Personally, I think he stays in the East. West is going to be a gauntlet, JUST to get knocked off by the Warriors. The Celtics idea you posted is intriguing...

Lakers could pay a heavy price for a third star (Ingram/Ball/Kuzma + draft pick(s) + Deng for salary filler). And with the expected cap crunch this summer, they might luck into signing a vet or two for cheap.

It kills me that Boogie tore his Achilles man, That was my dream scenario Him & PG & we wouldve been able to keep Randle

ZO
Hart
Ingram
PG
Boogie

Randle, Kuz, 25th pick & some vets off the bench

See this is why I don’t think he goes there. He would have been better off going there earlier in his career when he left for Miami when he was 26 and could for sure dominate all the years with the team and have a good shot at winning the championship every year. Whatever team he goes to this summer he has to think he’ll be with from at least 34-37 years of age. Even though he’s still gonna be really, really good if for whatever reason his game drops off a little and he can’t bring the Lakers a championship AND he’s putting up the worst stats of his career then that would realllllly be a bad look to end his career.

If Kawhi somehow ends up staying on the Spurs then LeBron, PG and a few young players with zero playoff experience wouldn’t even be guaranteed to make it out the second round in the West having to possibly go against the Warriors, Rockets or Spurs each year while he’s there. It’s too risky to potentially be the last stop of his career IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom