• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bias aside, I wouldn't be surprised if the Clippers came away with PG, LBJ, or someone in FA or via trade this summer. They've been moving like one of the more better Franchises over the last year. Flipped CP who was leaving into Montrezl Harrell, Sam Dekker, and Lou Williams who they then reupped with on an extreme team friendly deal.

Found Gems in the G League, and Flipped Blake Griffin and his albatross contract into Tobias Harris, Avery Bradley, Boban, and a lotto pick.
I don't know bout all that but I think clippers headed in the right direction. I trust Jerry west . I'm back being cool with the clippers now that the Blake Griffin and cp3 era are over.hated that era even if it was they most successful run yet.

I'm not taking the bait. We just like player movement.

People don't place enough value on continuity. The Celtics have a group that despite injuries...have been together for a year now. That's worth something.

The only 2 scenarios I can realistically see a Kyrie deal is if:

A) he wants out for whatever reason
or
B) The Celtics have reasonable doubt about his durability along with concrete evidence from the medical team.

And if the latter were to come into play...I'm not sure how valuable he is to other teams either.

I'm not taking the bait. We just like player movement.

People don't place enough value on continuity. The Celtics have a group that despite injuries...have been together for a year now. That's worth something.

The only 2 scenarios I can realistically see a Kyrie deal is if:

A) he wants out for whatever reason
or
B) The Celtics have reasonable doubt about his durability along with concrete evidence from the medical team.

And if the latter were to come into play...I'm not sure how valuable he is to other teams either.
I wouldn't want him if I were Boston.

why would kyrie say something like that?

they must have asked him what he thought about them signing lebron or some ****

guy really does not care about winning

why would kyrie say something like that?

they must have asked him what he thought about them signing lebron or some ****

guy really does not care about winning
He don’t bro. He got his chip and the shot

All he cares about is reading indian cosmic mantras to channel his chakra and reach self enlightenment :lol:

I think he's really good and built for today's game.
You can take a jumpshot (as a ball handler) anywhere, and get on.
He will be fire in the League but when he gets to a team with no stud, his usage will allow him to be Great.

Did you know that in his last 21 games at Oklahoma Trae shot 40% from the field and 32% from 3?

For those old enough to remember...
Where was the general consensus as to where LeBron was going in 2010?
Chicago or NY?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom