Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bron will play for the Sparks before he plays for the Clippers
LBJ said in the last week that he hit the reset button on any issues he had in the past with any franchise. LBJ will play for any team thats in a big city that can accommodate him and 2 other solid stars while not gutting the roster.

ii fully expect him to talk to kawhi and PG etc etc and if he can politic a situation/city/roster...any major market is in play. ESPECIALLY THE CLIPPERS.

your post screams "i hate lebron, and i dont want to truly admit how great he is, so let me dig in my lebron passive-aggressive bag and suggest that he will never play for that other team in L.A."

but no hate, respect.

Was thinking bout this the other day...he goes west but now the new super team he can’t beat is Boston or Philly...I know he’ll be wild frustrated :lol:

This would be a doomsday scenario. He under no circumstances can make the finals and lose to those clowns in green. The rest of the fanbase will never let him hear the end of it.

LBJ said in the last week that he hit the reset button on any issues he had in the past with any franchise. LBJ will play for any team thats in a big city that can accommodate him and 2 other solid stars while not gutting the roster.

ii fully expect him to talk to kawhi and PG etc etc and if he can politic a situation/city/roster...any major market is in play. ESPECIALLY THE CLIPPERS.

your post screams "i hate lebron, and i dont want to truly admit how great he is, so let me dig in my lebron passive-aggressive bag and suggest that he will never play for that other team in L.A."

but no hate, respect.

Clippers are a joke franchise. My hate for Lebron has nothing to do with it. I have him as top 7 all time, I recognize how great he is.

Clippers are a joke franchise. My hate for Lebron has nothing to do with it. I have him as top 7 all time, I recognize how great he is.

clippers have won a ton of games in the last 5 years to be a joke franchise. but all of that aside. lebron is in full mercenary mode. he'll play in any major market that can make the package deal work for him + 1 or 2 more high caliber players of his choice and not totally gut the roster. i dont know if its possible (cap wise) for the clippers. but if it is, it can happen.

with LBJ its less about the name/city on the jersey and more about winning and taking down gsw.

clippers have won a ton of games in the last 5 years to be a joke franchise. but all of that aside. lebron is in full mercenary mode. he'll play in any major market that can make the package deal work for him + 1 or 2 more high caliber players of his choice and not totally gut the roster. i dont know if its possible (cap wise) for the clippers. but if it is, it can happen.

with LBJ its less about the name/city on the jersey and more about winning and taking down gsw.

Nah he's not about that winning life anymore. It's about comfortability, family, and transitioning into after basketball ventures. That's why the Lakers are even a consideration in the 1st place.

Who gets this Man?

12. Tyreke Evans
Unrestricted / Shooting Guard / 6-6 / Team: Memphis Grizzlies
19.4 ppg, 5.1 rpg, 5.2 apg

Only three players averaged at least 19.0 ppg, 5.0 rpb and 5.0 apg last season while shooting over 39 percent from three: Kevin Durant, Stephen Curry and… Tyreke Evans. Will garner major interest on the secondary market.

Agent: Darren ‘Mats’ Matsubara

2017/18 Earnings:$3,290,000

Career Earnings:$63,831,924

Nah he's not about that winning life anymore. It's about comfortability, family, and transitioning into after basketball ventures. That's why the Lakers are even a consideration in the 1st place.
respect...

but thats just not correct. in fact, its the opposite. its all about taking down gsw, in addition to all of those things you said

qoute me.

LBJ will be a rocket, or headed to a new team (major market) with 2 or 3 other stars

respect...

but thats just not correct. in fact, its the opposite. its all about taking down gsw, in addition to all of those things you said

qoute me.

LBJ will be a rocket, or headed to a new team (major market) with 2 or 3 other stars
or dont quote me...i dont know what that dude is gonna do. but thats my prediction

respect...

qoute me.

And if you're wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom