• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We were also able to Close it out cause we didn’t shoot our selves in the foot with careless turnovers
This team has competed all year
But we put ourselves in a position to win when we limit our mistakes
10 turnovers
20 fast break points

That’s why we were able to close out and win

Still missed way too many free throws

:smh: could've beat GS and HOU b2b. Well got another chance on Friday.

BBB in double figs 4 straight games as well. Just keep improving.

yep.

CP3 hurt, Capela hurt, Luc out, Tucker apparently got injured too, Harden nursing an injury for 5+ games now, Nene can't play B2B, Troy doesn't get burn but I'm pretty sure he's been injured too... time for MDA to stop being Thibs and do something about the rotation.

Honestly I might have to put the blame on Morey.

None of the end of the bench players are NBA caliber. This has to addressed if they want to make a run in the playoffs.

38 on 12-17 7-10 7-10

Put foots in 'em.

5PlLJUp.png
You can just put the percentage.

All y’all do is bash brook lopez about how bad he is, but now to fit your narrative he’s a “missing starter” the rockets had their starting center who had been dominating out. A key 3 and D wing in mbah out. An elite point guard go down. Their best player banged up with a sore knee. So congrats on the win I guess.

Lakers beat a undermanned rockets team and y’all actin like they won a natty. Rockets had to lose eventually can’t win em all.
damn, it's actually gotten to the point where teams are coming for the Rockets head now. the underhanded respect of this being a huge win for a team like the Lakers :lol::pimp:

and LOL @ the 2 starters out being a negative for the Lakers like i ain't hear KCP and Lopez slander all year. yall know damn well those 2 out is a benefit to the Lakers system...
Honestly I might have to put the blame on Morey.

None of the end of the bench players are NBA caliber. This has to addressed if they want to make a run in the playoffs.
i absolutely agree, but MDA should have been trying to get these guys minutes admist our streak when we were waxing sorrier teams. gotta see what you have instead of only throwing them in the last 3 min of a 20 pt blowout and have them freelance offense.

the end of this streak + injuries should force MDA to fix his rotation and if the players aren't deemed fit (90% chance), then morey needs to hit the lines and make some calls to actually get a player who can be in the rotation (at least for the regular season).

I don’t understand why briante doesn’t get any burn or zhou or anybody for that matter. We had this same issue last year with MDA using a short rotation and as soon as a man goes down we’re screwed. Troy Williams showed some flashes last year I know he’s hurt right now hopefully he sees some court time eventually

I said 2 starters were out to emphasize the very next part of that sentence......3 rookies started .....against a bunch of vets

You wanna makes injury excuses, please save that bull

And KCP been solid on D and is waaaay better than Luc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom