• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah you got it twisted my guy. There’s always that group of lakers fans they get way into their feels win they win a game and suddenly “this team is on the verge of being great.” “We’re one star away” blah blah blah.

rockets announcers tryna justify this loss by saying teams are gunning for the rockets now :lol:

nah ***** that goes for world champions like the warriors lol

people gun for the champs

so insecure

Not in my feels just hate it when fans make excuses instead of saying nice win it’s “we were undermanned”

You literally just said last page you were missing 2 starters. So that’s only valid for the lakers and not the rockets?

Lakers gave yall the blueprint. Let harden get his and he'll give it all back on the other end. Got that annual W against Houston out the way early

rockets announcers tryna justify this loss by saying teams are gunning for the rockets now :lol:

nah ***** that goes for world champions like the warriors lol

people gun for the champs

so insecure

Nah. Everybody wants to end someone's long winning streak

Your right congrats to the lakers on the W. I’m just stating why I feel the rockets lost. A healthy rockets team shouldn’t lose to this caliber lakers team is all I’m saying

Didnt watch the game but by looking at the stats looked like kuz and brewer went off. Lmao at lakers take 13 more free throws but only finishing with two more than the rockets.

IMG_0048.PNG

Same thing AD and Booker had

The Clynyk did us dirty tonight :frown:

Marcus Morris is sorely missed right now on both ends of the floor. Jaylen and Tatum are the only healthy wings. Tough to have to rely on a 1st and 2nd year player this much.

If he could finish he'd be so nasty.
And his release on his jumper is so telegraphed that he can't get it off in tight spaces.
He's so close to being elite, but he's missing those two things. HUGE things none-the-less but I'd like to see him find God nah-mean.

serious question famb, I agreed with what you said but if you were Austin himself, how would you even approach improving those two areas? i have always wondered about those players who are so close but yet so far away from being an AS, elite, etc and why they never get there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom