• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he's really good and built for today's game.
You can take a jumpshot (as a ball handler) anywhere, and get on.
He will be fire in the League but when he gets to a team with no stud, his usage will allow him to be Great.
Man. Dude is a light skin jimmer freddette. It's curtains for him in the league if he doesn't have that Steph curry work ethic

For those old enough to remember...
Where was the general consensus as to where LeBron was going in 2010?
Chicago or NY?
I remember sitting with my boys in my boys basement that entire day them the tweet of him going to Miami got released. We all just deflated. We thought he was going to the Knicks to play with melo. :frown:

Tired of this **** already :lol:.

Idc where this ***** going at this point. He rey be 34 and ain’t winning no more chips.

Come to Denver if you really bout winning. If not....idc

I remember sitting with my boys in my boys basement that entire day them the tweet of him going to Miami got released. We all just deflated. We thought he was going to the Knicks to play with melo. :frown:
lol this you and ya boy in the basement after he said south beach?
giphy.gif

One thing's for sure, the last two free agent decisions by Bron were options that no one expected.

What kind of crafts were you guys making since you were like 8 at the time? I bet you guys made a bunch of hand turkeys.

Here's a live look at you and your crew at the time

rugrats_lg.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom