Official NBA 2K13 Online Association Thread (PS3)

not true ktown. im the lakers btw but when i played u, u might have made 6 or 7 contested jumpers with kd. i played one of the replays bck for u. okc is a cheat. also westbrooks layups are unblockable for some reason, i was right there with dwight on most of your drives,

My fault I wasn't on ima be in all day tomorrow after 2 if anyone wants to finish their games with the wizards

not true ktown. im the lakers btw but when i played u, u might have made 6 or 7 contested jumpers with kd. i played one of the replays bck for u. okc is a cheat. also westbrooks layups are unblockable for some reason, i was right there with dwight on most of your drives,

yea but you cant consider that a "cheesing" yea i made contested jumpers but its not like i was forcing the shots or kept feeding KD to take every shots..

They do hit contested threes way too consistently.

Wish MKG had a jumper, dude would be unstoppable in this game!

But you didn't think, "hmm maybe, the 3pt success is too high?" I know I have while playing a few games, I really didn't mention it because no one brought it up until yesterday now.

so if i get a wide open look, im just suppose to go "hmm the 3 pt succest is too high so let me pass it back to westbrook to reset?'

But you didn't think, "hmm maybe, the 3pt success is too high?" I know I have while playing a few games, I really didn't mention it because no one brought it up until yesterday now.

so if i get a wide open look, im just suppose to go "hmm the 3 pt succest is too high so let me pass it back to westbrook to reset?'

Hell nah :lol: I'm saying you should've suggested we fix the sliders or something. We all like a challenge when playing 2K.

In other news...the Suns user switched to the Celtics. And 4 trades went thru :wow:

I saw your trades juice, but i had to decline.
====================================================
Korver, Pachulia, Horford, Petro, Tolliver, Jenkins all on the block

Looking for a starting 5, starting 3, and backup 3

Last edited:
just gotta play d n put hands up n paint dont try to block its pointless n will lead to a foul in this gm....blazers whole starting line up is on the block except DL aldridge can go 

Hell nah
laugh.gif
I'm saying you should've suggested we fix the sliders or something. We all like a challenge when playing 2K.
In other news...the Suns user switched to the Celtics. And 4 trades went thru
eek.gif

I saw your trades juice, but i had to decline.
Korver, Pachulia, Horford, Petro, Tolliver, Jenkins all on the block
Looking for a starting 5, starting 3, and backup 3
wat u want for smith or hortford 

Ktown made all those 3s bcoz he is just good with his release.. U cant blame him for those shots even if it is contested maybe it just a good luck but all depends on how u play the game. W/L it doesnt matter as long as u have a good game man.

rome, i wont be around to play next couple of days, did any laker trades go thru?

Nope, it's in arbitration right now, so basically at the mercy of the game.

Meltn_yo_FACE joined as the Suns

I pulled off a trade with the Blazers. Horford, Korver, Petro for Batum, Leonard, and Price

Last edited:
i wish somebody would offer a trade for Robinson and boozer, guess i might just release come off season.

Trying to run a few more games before I go to work. If you are online, hit me up... I'm the Magic

Back
Top Bottom