Official NBA 2K13 Online Association Thread (PS3)

If anyone is interested in Jameer Nelson, Aaron Afflalo, Glen Davis or Hedo Turkoglu let me know

yooo chris can you reset my game against the magic so i can play the new guy? im done w/ my season btw. 24 - 4 :pimp:

yooo chris can you reset my game against the magic so i can play the new guy? im done w/ my season btw. 24 - 4
pimp.gif
I invited you

Kobe for MVP, get ur assist #'s up melo lol. kobe got player of the week in the 2nd week. dwight got it in the first, sounds like a recipe brewing for the an ultimate dish of MVP for one of the lakeshow stars.

and rome can u reset my game vs the jazz it was simmed for some reason before a user had joined.

Damn whoever is the Heat is annoying to play against.

Drive, dunk, infinite pump fakes with bron or pass out to ray who seems to always be open for 3

and rome can u reset my game vs the jazz it was simmed for some reason before a user had joined.

I won't be online for a few more hours, if Chris is online he can reset. Don't forget yall Chris (76ers - SumGuyChris) has admin powers too, so yall can hit him up to reset games if I'm not online. Just remember to put the date of the game so it'll be easy to find.

Don't reset the mavs - hornets game. He quit on me with 1min to go

Aite

My defense has been terrible the past 4 games...I've been giving up way too many easy layups.

K-Mart has been just as bad as tyrus Thomas was for me. I might just have to start warrick

Im on right now if anyone wants to play. Im the Warriors.

You got me there man.. with 9 secs left in 4rth with all of your shots are been contested but yet you still have the rebounds and made that last shot inside the paint with no time remaining hahaha you really are lucky like hell.. great game hope we both get into playoffs.

Everyone who wants their games reset please state your team and the date of that game and ill reset them later tonight after i get outta work

Anyone trying to run a game before I go to work let me know. I'm on now... I'm the Magic

Everyone who wants their games reset please state your team and the date of that game and ill reset them later tonight after i get outta work

HIT EM UP! (c) 2Pac

I'll be offline for a couple days. And we might need to kick a few more inactives, suggestions?

I BEEN TRYING FOR EVER TO FIND AN ONLINE ASSOCIATION TO JOIN THAT ACTUALLY RUNS SMOOTHE, EVERYONE I HAVE JOINED EITHER ONLY HAS VERY FEW PLAYERS OR HAS FULL LG AND ONLY FEW PLAYERS ACTUALLY PLAY THEIR GAME, I WOULD TO LOVE TO GET ON THIS ONE WHENEVER NEXT AVAILABLE SPOT OPENS UP, OR IF ANYONE FROM THIS SITE HAS ANOTHER ASSOICIATION THEY ARE IN OR ABOUT TO START PLEASE HIT ME UP. PSN JDADDY69NDAHOUSE...

HIT EM UP! (c) 2Pac
I'll be offline for a couple days. And we might need to kick a few more inactives, suggestions?

why is the lakers didnt give any response to me. Though he is online. i always giving him a message and game invites but he didnt. the grizzlies,celtics and clippers i give them friend request so i may know if they are online. I only have 4 games left and i hope i get 2 W of those so i can made into playoffs. jaygotgame pls respone and give me sched.thnx-wolves

take it easy there brozay lol i dont purposely ignore u haha. i share the system with my brother so when u send the msgs and invites its probably him who is online. i havent been around to play last few days anyway. ill let u know thru niketalk when ill be available to play..

Hey if ur booting inactives I'm interested in taking their spot, I keep trying to find an active association but having little to no luck. Psn screen name jdaddy69ndahouse

take it easy there brozay lol i dont purposely ignore u haha. i share the system with my brother so when u send the msgs and invites its probably him who is online. i havent been around to play last few days anyway. ill let u know thru niketalk when ill be available to play..

Ok just send me invite brozay

Back
Top Bottom