Official NBA 2K13 Online Association Thread (PS3)

Im like a chill 60-15 why cant i just find a nice league to broadcast my talents while im home for a couple of weeks??

yeah I'm already in it I'm OKC yeah its a cool amount of people and i just sent you a friend request 

PSN huffhuffhuff

im getting the game on christmas so if anyone wants to do an online association mode draft on christmas ill be on all day. i got 2 friends that would join too. message me on here. this is for ps3

I never see simpliSD or has0991 online.

I probably wont have a chance to play any online games Sunday-Thurs cause Im going out of town

I never see simpliSD or has0991 online.
I probably wont have a chance to play any online games Sunday-Thurs cause Im going out of town

I'm simulating all unplayed games on Saturday and we'll start the playoffs next week.

bro i will do it friday bro these dudes be lacking playoffs should start this weekend.

Anybody else in favor of Friday? I set each series as best of 7, to make it go faster should I give the higher seed a one game "advantage" or something?

For NT The League members:

Alright we're officially in the playoffs, there is no option to simulate playoff games, so it looks like we might have to play the 7 game series :smh:

OR

I'll simulate each round and see whose team comes out on top :lol:

In the latest league i win every game by an average of 20+ points a game with a team with monta ellis as the star and gerald green as the 2nd leading scorer and thadeus young starting at the 4..ahahah im great 

For NT The League members:
Alright we're officially in the playoffs, there is no option to simulate playoff games, so it looks like we might have to play the 7 game series :smh:
OR
I'll simulate each round and see whose team comes out on top :lol:

Aight thats cool. I'll be on most likely tomorrow after I get my haircut. Been busy this past week so I aint really been online

Playoffs started...howd I fall to the 8th seed from 4th wtf.

Anyways, Lebron also got cheated out of the mvp award. Chris Paul???

8th seed, i'll take it but gotta go against juicyju and those damn celtics. i'm taking my talents somewhere if I lose...

8th seed, i'll take it but gotta go against juicyju and those damn celtics. i'm taking my talents somewhere if I lose...

I feel like I'm goin to lose in the first round. My team was definitely built on outside shooting and this new update kills that

u didnt think cp3 deserved it?

Back
Top Bottom