Official NBA 2K13 Online Association Thread (PS3)

^^^And Something told me not to play that guy StonerSimpson...glad I didnt. Which teams did yall run with juicyju?

rome you the mod? make it so i dnt need approval to put up **** lol

I'm not a mod on NT.

In the league 2 I just kicked the Lakers, since their are still a few inactives, active players will get priority on the simmed games before the playoffs start. Meaning a garbage squad with an active user will get the W over the inactive user. I might sign back on later and unpause the league, not sure yet though.

well i switch because arden2k13 was thristy, i think im active enough to complete the lakers season but ill take the playoffs in the west, the east is like Baghdad.

bulls are available.

Didn't realize the bulls would only have two games left.... So whoever had them just dumped them when they realized they couldn't make the playoffs?

^^^ bro i got b roy way to late id easily be top 3 in the east with a 80+ SG. its what hurts the bulls in real life, plus i play sim, which hurts me so when i should be winning games i lose no excuse tho because its a video game, guess i love the nba too much.

i got a new team so im good the west is in trouble

Didn't hurt them too bad tonight lol, they crushed atl.... I wasn't meningitis like you suck or nothing, but I was just saying

word bruh nba hella soft, cats riding that mia, Ny, clippers wave are just acting like the bulls aint the best team in the league without our star PG, i cant wait till march.

My boy kyrie is coming on strong tho lol LeBron man ruined my team.... Chi gonna actually have a central team competiting with them soon.... Hopefully lol

I'm unpausing the league when I get off later today. I pause the league so everybody can play their games before the current league date (Dec. 19), a lot of you ******* don't even play yall games. The new Grizzlies owner has been ghost, hell most of the Western Conference teams have a bunch of games left :smh:

Here's the updated user list:

76ers - SumGuyChris (Dat Dude Chris)
Bobcats - juicyju5
Bucks - Lalude93
Bulls - tyler_espensen
Cavs - Hawk_Boii_11
Celtics - TONYVEGAS702
Clippers - PARADA2510 (parada2510)
Grizzlies - MaddenManiac245
Hawks - RomeBee4 (romedadude)
Heat - xXRich912 (xXRich912)
Hornets - YOUNG-BUCK-5
Jazz - BountyHunterPeso
Kings - monkavelli
Knicks - DutchesInBunches (StillHungry)
Lakers - Ardenyo2k13
Magic - Gsel9o9
Mavericks - jmac313
Nets - trent_tlittle
Nuggets - StretchLimo87 (ScottHallWithAPick)
Pacers - diekay3
Pistons - XxIVIoNsTeRiink-
Raptors - g_rilla50
Rockets - ATL_FINEST (Liltank0206)
Spurs - Julzrulz145 (DipsetGeneral)
Suns - ajayonesg14
Thunder - K-Town-Trash (K Town Trash)
T'Wolves - bluedeniro
Trail Blazers - wazzawazza18
Warriors - s719743
Wizards - JM-514

ill be on at 3 EST today im the rockets i managed to get one game yesterday hopefully i get some in today........ who knows

Yall really talking crazy. Idk how yall do things here but where im from if you playing a playoff series you dont change teams. I wud think its obvious but I'm the bad guy ?

Knicks are streaking, better get ready for this playoff run

btw that OT game with the Lakers one of the craziest finishes to a game i've seen

yeah i know fk nash didnt make the open three and damn that gasol too didnt make the 2nd chance(open shot) hahaha

The new owner of the bulls is good he almost made me throw my controller lol u good bro. i hope u make into playoffs.

Im still online hope for others to finish their games too. Please dont ignore me and play. 5 minutes/qtr is easy to finish.

SEND INVITES ILL PLAY YOU ALL!!!!!!

Yall really talking crazy. Idk how yall do things here but where im from if you playing a playoff series you dont change teams. I wud think its obvious but I'm the bad guy ?

Someone got kicked and other guys picked up the teams, you could've switched if you wanted to. I'm not understanding your beef.

Back
Top Bottom