Official NBA 2K13 Online Association Thread (PS3)

PLAYOFFS ARE A GO!!! :smokin

Raptors... Ill be on tomorrow before and after the conference championship games

Word I'll be on, I see you online a lot, so getting our games in shouldn't be a problem.

It's best of 3 though right? Just to warn you, if I lose the first game, I might have to take a day off from how heated I'll be :lol: I'm 1-1 against you so let's see how this goes :smokin

The playoff format is 3-3-3-5. I need to know what happens when the league advances, do the games simulate or what? Might need to pause the league so everybody can play their series.

Yo Dat Dude Chris, I will be on tonight after 9 pm. So if you trying to run our Nets/Sixers series then, we can do it.

The playoff format is 3-3-3-5. I need to know what happens when the league advances, do the games simulate or what? Might need to pause the league so everybody can play their series.

ya better to pause it. @bluedeniro lets play our series.

welp im out lmao @ 3-3-3-5 i never noticed that wish it was 5-5-7-7 but guess thats how cookie crumble, im going fishing see yall next season, or money league which ever yall decide.

Yo my bad trent, i seen u online and sent u a message on psn about my availability but you aint reply and wasnt even on 2k so i just logged off and watched tv. Ill play u tomorrow if ur online tho

Im looking to get into an online league.....I ususally play at night since i work all day....8pm and on central time.......If someone wants to invite, or I really dont know how it works, since I usually play my player mode.............let me know the rules....Draft???

Sorry I been working wit' Behavioral children. Gotta have some income coming in. Was I booted from any leagues?

anybody know if monkaveli (kings) have been online lately? i sent him a friend request and no response...

Sorry I been working wit' Behavioral children. Gotta have some income coming in. Was I booted from any leagues?

You're still in The League 2, your Spurs are in the playoffs. Play those games.

anybody know if monkaveli (kings) have been online lately? i sent him a friend request and no response...

He's posted in this thread before, but it looks he deleted me from his friend's list.

Let's get the 1st round wrapped up by Saturday. If the series is unplayed, the more active user will be granted the W.

StillHungryinBunches I'm online now and I'll be online all night tomorrow.

Just took the series loss vs the Knicks
Had to drop a Salty Scouting Report real quick!

He'll play zone all game, so spread your shooters out and hit jumpers. He'll cheese with Melo so be prepared for a ton of buckets from Melo. I've noticed the Knicks play the passing lanes well on this game too, so make good passes. In the event he drops into man to man, feast on those bad defenders.

On to next season!! :lol:

I'm trying to get into season 2 :nerd:

If the Rockets user isn't active I'll gladly the team off his hands... let me know Rome.

rome que that camron GIF "NOPE" please

:rofl:

Spots may open up, there are a few teams that are still inactive despite us being in the playoffs, so I'll keep yall updated. A few non playoff users dropped out the league, but those spots were gobbled up.

Now that the playoffs work, yall still interested in a one season money league? :nerd:

He'll play zone all game, so spread your shooters out and hit jumpers. He'll cheese with Melo so be prepared for a ton of buckets from Melo. I've noticed the Knicks play the passing lanes well on this game too, so make good passes. In the event he drops into man to man, feast on those bad defenders.

That's dirty :lol:

Back
Top Bottom