>Official NBA 2K14: Join NTers @ 2K Park IF Next Gen + General Tips/Discussion

Has anyone had any problems trying to download rosters? I'm trying to start my GM mode with the latest rosters and it seems to stall when I select a roster to download. Also is there a way to download sliders or do I have to manually adjust them to my liking? 
sick.gif

I'm playing on a PS4, if that info helps.
It just takes a long ***** time to Download, and edit.

Honestly Ronnie and 2K should be ashamed of themselves for this Next Gen game. Yeah it looks and plays well on the court, but this whole VC system has completely crippled any enjoyment of playing this game. MyGM is a chore now to play, and you get dirt for MyPlayer. Not to mention it's pretty stupid that you can ONLY play with the rosters they upload, where guys are injured. On top of that, you can't edit draft classes you create.

If they don't get back to that association mode, with all the freedom, I'm switching to MLB. This is so stupid. 

Yup. Second day on this and ran into downed servers, of course it wouldnt be 2k without crappy servers.

What a joke...

Quite frustrating... on my PS3, servers were never to hardly ever down. Weird that on the next gen consoles it'd be this bad!:smh:

Shame on you 2k..

I guess back to NHL til its back..

I'm actually thirsting to buy this game once again. For 360 this time even though I don't have a 360. The ultimate worse. Wanting something when not ready.

All of my data was somehow erased from my PS4 today!! I was 10 games away from completing my GM..

I'm finished with this game!!

For those who do online Associations on XB1 or PS4, do you know if 2k finally fixed it so we can advance whenever we want as opposed to waiting on that stupid timer?

Last edited:
Ive opened a lot of packs and the best I got was Dr J and 91 Pippen :smh: . I really want Hakeem and Durant

Is there some secret to playing with friends that I dont know about because it NEVER WORKS!!!!!!!

just got 2k14 for the ps4, im hooked to the mycareer mode. question though, im trying to rock some leg sleeves and some jordans but when i enter a game im in those generic 2k shoes and no gear at all. am i doing something wrong??

just got 2k14 for the ps4, im hooked to the mycareer mode. question though, im trying to rock some leg sleeves and some jordans but when i enter a game im in those generic 2k shoes and no gear at all. am i doing something wrong??

You gotta get signed by Jordan Brand in order to rock the sneakers.

cool, and i guess i wont fire my friend as my agent so i can get the deal instead of the adidas deal :lol: what about the gear though? because i equip the finger straps and leg sleeves but it doesnt appear also. and could i equip a headband on my character also?

cool, and i guess i wont fire my friend as my agent so i can get the deal instead of the adidas deal :lol: what about the gear though? because i equip the finger straps and leg sleeves but it doesnt appear also. and could i equip a headband on my character also?

Yeah I made that mistake and now I'm rockin Adidas :smh: You have to purchase those items then you can equip your player with them.

Yeah I made that mistake and now I'm rockin Adidas :smh: You have to purchase those items then you can equip your player with them.
good looking out, will rep once im on my computer and not the outdated work computer :lol:. sucks that happened though man, if it happened to me it would bother me enough to want to start the mycareer entirely over.

good looking out, will rep once im on my computer and not the outdated work computer :lol:. sucks that happened though man, if it happened to me it would bother me enough to want to start the mycareer entirely over.

I'm a couple of weeks away from my season being over so it's not an issue as much as it once was for me.

Im addicted to the MyGM mode. In the past it was the MyCareer that I was hooked on but I cant sim until the 2nd season and when I do sim my player hardly does anything. My team make the most ridiculous trades in addition to not resigning our star players.

In MyGM mode I can simulate and control my roster ....currently in year 2037 and have won like 11 rings. I may maybe play every 5 games or so and my stats don't suffer from simulating.

Any ways to get quick vc points on the ps4, my homie says he saves 3 games he played for 12 mins each and saves it within the last several mins of the game and replays it's to get the vc points. He does it on the ps3 though.

Last edited:
You can do 5-12min saves.. Do them all once every hour or something.. Start with 5 then go to 12 you can do 5-6 again by the time you're done doing twelve. It's what they call "farming" vc or whatever. Haven't done it in a long long time

You can do 5-12min saves.. Do them all once every hour or something.. Start with 5 then go to 12 you can do 5-6 again by the time you're done doing twelve. It's what they call "farming" vc or whatever. Haven't done it in a long long time
seems like a lot of work :rolleyes i'll give it a try if i really need some vc points, but i created some he got game 13s set it to ray allen and during game he had on the PE's. anyone know why that happened? saved the changes and everything, also is there a way to saving my roster without having to upload it :smh: stuff is mad annoying to have to do it everytime i want to change someone kicks or gear.

Back
Top Bottom