>Official NBA 2K14: Join NTers @ 2K Park IF Next Gen + General Tips/Discussion

so i found out that since i started mycareer without being connected online i wasn't and wont ever be able to access the mychamp store in my career :rolleyes i was halfway through my season averaging 30-40 points per game :smh: i made a new mycareer file and BOOM there it was, mychamps store. This happens all after accumulating enough VC to cop some foams for my character too :smh: :x

I have about 5 games left from my first season til playoffs...

I have yet to experience the FIRE MY AGENT option

SHOE DEAL OPTION..

this is ridiculous, I can't wear these wal-mart shoes anymore!!!

I've been traded to 3 teams and am on the Heat as a 6th man that averages 25pts a game... they won't throw me a damn bone!:smh:

so i found out that since i started mycareer without being connected online i wasn't and wont ever be able to access the mychamp store in my career :rolleyes i was halfway through my season averaging 30-40 points per game :smh: i made a new mycareer file and BOOM there it was, mychamps store. This happens all after accumulating enough VC to cop some foams for my character too :smh: :x

Yup same thing happened to me when I 1st got the game. Didnt research it til I got my Nike deal and the shoes were still not free. When I found out what happened I was sick. Didnt play the game for like 2 weeks. Back on now with my new character and i'm a few games away from the playoffs but there's no love like the love for your 1st MyPlayer lol.

I have about 5 games left from my first season til playoffs...

I have yet to experience the FIRE MY AGENT option

SHOE DEAL OPTION..

this is ridiculous, I can't wear these wal-mart shoes anymore!!!

I've been traded to 3 teams and am on the Heat as a 6th man that averages 25pts a game... they won't throw me a damn bone!:smh:

You should've thugged it out with whoever you were drafted to... I'm average 36.7 and I felt like there isn't anything left for me experience in MyCareer mode I haven't finished my first season and already have my own signature shoe.

44 games into a season of my career, finally starting, and now my game boots me out to the home screen when I try to play the mode.

I've done research online and it looks like I'm screwed. Bout to hit 2k CS about it though and see if they'll offer me anything.

beat the blazers on superstar and i was losing the whole game.. of course melo was the player of the game :pimp:

Last edited:
2k14 on xbox one is one of the worst sports games ive ever played

2k14 is trash period.

AI defense LITERALLY walks away from who they're guarding. Dudes leave guys WIDE OPEN on the perimeter at the WORST POSSIBLE MOMENTS!!!.....I'm over here trying my damndest to play on the ball defense and when the opposing team kicks the ball back out WHY THE HELL is the AI on my team WANDERING AROUND AIMLESSLY!?

Can I get some help defense? Like please yo? Irks me the most when the game is on the line and the AI cheats me like that.

^ As usual, 2K14 is only as good as the roster set you are playing with. You can't edit rosters on NextGen correct? I am loving 2K14 on the 360.

Id like to stop playing these dudes online who are either the heat and thunder and just dribble around with KD and Lebron and try and dunk everything, easy to defend but its mad boring, seems like 9/10 people do this

If u tryna play on ps3 my PSN is mbeezy617

I'm ok. I rarely play video games but I should be active these next 4 days or so.

2k14 on xbox one is one of the worst sports games ive ever played

I've always loved 2k but I have to agree that 14.is wack... people quit wayyyy too much and there are just so many flaws. I've been hooked on seasons in fifa and I'd like to see 2k15 do something like it. The more wins the higher division you can get to. Keeps me playing for something. Instead of just quick match go up by 10 then get quit on.

Man this is so on point. The part where he reached three times an then intentionals out of nowhere
laugh.gif

Is there a way to change socks in MC? There's a sock option in the blacktop outfit, but not in the game day outfit.

View media item 976764View media item 976765
LeBron James partners with Nike Basketball to create new integration between footwear innovation and next-generation gaming.

Honoring LeBron James’s current NBA2K14 game cover, Nike Basketball created a limited edition 2K14 version of the LEBRON 11. Limited to 2,014 pairs, gamers channeled their inner LeBron James as they competed in the game. The LEBRON 11 is the first-ever physical basketball shoe that could be earned through game play.

EARNED, NOT GIVEN

In order to unlock the shoe, NBA2K14 gamers had to reach several milestones during their in-game journey that included winning 60 games and creating a signature shoe in the Nike Innovation Kitchen within the game. Reaching the milestones took approximately 80 hours.

INNOVATION MEETS INSPIRATION

Driven by performance innovation and inspired by a lion, the LEBRON 11 2K14 features a jungle cat print throughout with a deep red upper symbolizing the heart of a lion. The LEBRON 11 is the lightest and lowest LeBron signature shoe ever, weighing approximately 14.5 ounces in a men’s size 9.

SPECIAL DELIVERY

Select winners of MyPlayer mode will receive communication tonight on shipping details and will receive the surprise shoe in the weeks to come.

:x :smh:

Last edited:
just got 2k14 for xbox 360 recently. gameplay is so much better than 13 :lol:

i honestly played 2k13 three times and never played it again.

still weird to play but how to you hop step? i assume with the right stick? no button?

just got 2k14 for xbox 360 recently. gameplay is so much better than 13
laugh.gif

i honestly played 2k13 three times and never played it again.

still weird to play but how to you hop step? i assume with the right stick? no button?
2k13 wasn't as bad as you think. 2k12 was pretty much the worst 2k for it's time ever gameplay-wise.

And to hop step just tap the shoot button while driving. If you do it when your not in the paint you'll do a hop step jumper

Back
Top Bottom