>Official NBA 2K14: Join NTers @ 2K Park IF Next Gen + General Tips/Discussion

just got 2k14 for xbox 360 recently. gameplay is so much better than 13 :lol:

i honestly played 2k13 three times and never played it again.

still weird to play but how to you hop step? i assume with the right stick? no button?

2k13 wasn't as bad as you think. 2k12 was pretty much the worst 2k for it's time ever gameplay-wise.

And to hop step just tap the shoot button while driving. If you do it when your not in the paint you'll do a hop step jumper

2k12 was good, real good

i thought the consensus was that 2k13 sucked? :lol:

Those shoes look like 3 different designs were being done, and they just said **** it and combined them

Im having the same problem, Playing My Team and im winning the game then then I get connection error and get the L, I KNOW it isn't my connection as I have high speed connection and everything else runs fine :smh::smh::smh:

The #BOXOFCHOCOLATES code don't work for the current gen 
mean.gif

What do you need in order to get a shoe deal? I've read online you have to be ranked at least 80...I'm at 81 and still nothing. 

I also was offered the Kia endorsement if I won six games in a row. I won eight and didn't hear anything, other than an offer to be sponsored by Sprint or Sprite.

2K12 was great. 2K11 was great. But 2K12 was so great that I didn't even feel the need to buy 2K13. Part of that reason was also due to 2K12 still keeping the D-League around.

I hope it is in 2K15.

Id like to stop playing these dudes online who are either the heat and thunder and just dribble around with KD and Lebron and try and dunk everything, easy to defend but its mad boring, seems like 9/10 people do this
Don't forget the goal is to sell records. Is 9/10 people play like this it wouldn't be financially sensible for 2K to make the game tougher so those folks couldn't do this. I wish it was tougher but you have to stop playing ranked games. I know ranked stuff is important to yall but it really doesn't mean anything. Play people you trust that will give you a legit game. If you are on 360, I can play you.

I've always loved 2k but I have to agree that 14.is wack... people quit wayyyy too much and there are just so many flaws. I've been hooked on seasons in fifa and I'd like to see 2k15 do something like it. The more wins the higher division you can get to. Keeps me playing for something. Instead of just quick match go up by 10 then get quit on.
Always remember the first of the series on a new system is usually flawed and not worth the $.

2k14 is trash period.

AI defense LITERALLY walks away from who they're guarding. Dudes leave guys WIDE OPEN on the perimeter at the WORST POSSIBLE MOMENTS!!!.....I'm over here trying my damndest to play on the ball defense and when the opposing team kicks the ball back out WHY THE HELL is the AI on my team WANDERING AROUND AIMLESSLY!?

Can I get some help defense? Like please yo? Irks me the most when the game is on the line and the AI cheats me like that.
it never fails man you doing everything on the team have the lead the sit you down team goes to $#@$ and they make all the right plays

For those that are still on the XBOX 360 - http://www.operationsports.com/foru...ba-2k14-roster-xbox-360-a.html#post2045525117

Hyperballer21;2045525117 said:
QUICK PLAY FILE RELEASED!

File Details:

-All 30 NBA teams 100% overhauled (ratings, tendencies, coach profiles, signature skills, hotzones).

-Accessories current thanks to J_Posse

-Rosters are as of 4/9/14.

-All Edited free agents are in the FA pool.

-True heights based off draftexpress.com

-More accurate body types, muscle tones, eye colors, etc.

-Jersey colorway edits

-Compatible with Rondo is God's shoe file.

-Full signature dunks, layups, & dribbles overhauled.

-All classic teams re-adjusted

-Added '02 Kings, '07 Suns, '08 Celtics, and '09 Lakers to classic team pool.

-More Free Agents and D-Leaguers.

-Other cool stuff with team chemistry and atmosphere.

Quick Play Offline Link: http://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/m2hN4Fhna+sQGWmjluB0Cg

Slider and Settings:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Top Players at each Position (Offense AND Defense both factor into OVERALLS)

Point Guard

86 - Chris Paul

83 - Tony Parker, Rajon Rondo, Russell Westbrook

80 - Mike Conley

78 - John Wall

77 - Ty Lawson

76 - Kyle Lowry

Shooting Guard

80 - Dwayne Wade

78 - Kobe Bryant

76 - Monta Ellis

73 - James Harden, Joe Johnson, Wesly Matthews

72 - Klay Thompson, Arron Afflalo

71 - Manu Ginobili, DeMar DeRozan, Vince Carter, Iman Shumpert

Small Forward

92 - LeBron James

85 - Kevin Durant

82 - Carmelo Anthony

80 - Paul George

77 - Rudy Gay, Paul Pierce, Andre Iguodala

74 - Nicolas Batum, Kawhi Leonard

Power Forward

84 - Tim Duncan,

82 - Blake Griffin

80 - Anthony Davis

78 - Kevin Love, Kevin Garnett, Dirk Nowitzki

76 - Serge Ibaka

74 - LaMarcus Aldridge, Pau Gasol, Chris Bosh

Center

80 - Joakim Noah

78 - Dwight Howard

76 - DeAndre Jordan

75 - DeMarcus Cousins, Andrew Bogut

73 - Al Horford, Andre Drummond

71 - Nikola Pekovic

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For those of you that are familiar with our past 2K projects understand that our overalls are generally low in comparison to the Default 2K rating system. Please don't be turned off by our overalls. We do our best to fairly judge each player in each and ever attribute. We don't believe in inflating overalls by fabricating in the attributes section. As a result, non-2-way players will not rank highly in our system due to the importance defense holds in calculating overall. Prime example would be Stephen Curry. We know he is a shooting wizard, but defense isn't his strong suit. Neither is athleticism. So his overall rating won't be anywhere close to what 2K rated him as.

So before looking at the overall, look at the offense/defense ratings. Those hold more water in our book. Also the grades give a more accurate look into a player's breakdown.

Points of Emphasis

Flashy Passing: As with any other year, the tendencies for flashy passing aren't accurate. We used the same scale that we have always used here. Players that are know flashy passers will max out at 25. We do not want to create a Pete Maravich commercial.

Roll vs. Fade: New tendency that will do wonders when it comes to opening up the floor game. The default tendencies aren't accurate but we expected that to be the case. We have worked hard to fix that.

3PT Rating: In the past we have factored in % and attempts when calculating 3PT rating. This year we will also factor in reputation. Example, LeBron' 3PT rating would have his reputation factored into the equation, even though he shot the ball well last season.

Fatigue for rookies: We would like rookies to actually FEEL the transition, so rookies will receive a slight penalty across the board in this area. The nerves and atmosphere will eat away at their fatigue in the real world so we felt that we needed this to be replicated in game.

Dunk Packages: Rookie dunk packages will be addressed.

Layup Packages: For all players will be addressed

Is anybody else playing online with default rosters on ps4...I just played a ranked match using kobe

Is anybody else playing online with default rosters on ps4...I just played a ranked match using kobe

I played earlier today and it wasn't like that. I hope there was an update. Kills the game to have those injuries, especially in the postseason.

Yo can someone help me with this..i just got 2K14 last week and when I first turned on the game and went to my shoe locker..it had everything in there updated (new Lebron's and Kobes)..now its gone. How do i get it back?

I played earlier today and it wasn't like that. I hope there was an update. Kills the game to have those injuries, especially in the postseason.

soon *** the finals are over they'l return all injured players to the lineup

Found the problem...the most recent update with the shoes didn't install properly so I had to delete the app and reinstall

2k14 is trash period.

AI defense LITERALLY walks away from who they're guarding. Dudes leave guys WIDE OPEN on the perimeter at the WORST POSSIBLE MOMENTS!!!.....I'm over here trying my damndest to play on the ball defense and when the opposing team kicks the ball back out WHY THE HELL is the AI on my team WANDERING AROUND AIMLESSLY!?

Can I get some help defense? Like please yo? Irks me the most when the game is on the line and the AI cheats me like that.
THIS. Everytime my opponent gets through me, and when I expect help defense from the big men, they'll just leave my opponent open for the layup 
mad.gif

I haven't been able to get one good connection since trying to play on next gen. Huge bummer.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom