>Official NBA 2K14: Join NTers @ 2K Park IF Next Gen + General Tips/Discussion

Graphics look good, I'm probably not gonna buy it until I get my ps4. And for once I'm considering Live as well.

What's the song in the trailer?

Graphics look good, I'm probably not gonna buy it until I get my ps4. And for once I'm considering Live as well.

What's the song in the trailer?
I'm holding off untill i get my ps4 aswell..  the song is KRS-One - Step into a World (Rapture's Delight) 

Last edited:

Moar:

NTXbxTS.jpg

qtsHmBz.jpg

Graphics look amazing, but I'm waiting for 5 on 5 gameplay for this and Live 14.
LOL @ Bron and Pau's face

Anyone know if this will be available on PSN at midnight?

Sorry if this has been discussed already

Lol nobody feeds the post in team up so if your a bigman the only way your scoring is on cuts to the basket and offensive boards
Not true at all unless your playing ranked. 

I play legit teamup in real teamup leagues.. bigs get fed like no other. They just sit under the rim and can dunk the ball or lay it up.. shot falls 85% of the time with anybody.no post up.. just sit under the rim..

Just picked up my 360 copy of this. Probably gonna mess around in practice mode and get some shooting forms down.

what's good with Association this year for current or next gen?
Does it work? Do we have full control over advancing and dont have to wait two days to move past the post season? Serious questions, these two things RUINED Online Association last year.

Go look at Blake Griffin's flashy passing tendency.

THIS is why I spend so much time editing.
I told you some of the ratings were off, but with the new systeam, none of it is easy to over power anyone. Although the fact that Matt Barnes 3point shot is 79 and Chris Paul is 78......UGH Speaking of Clippers, Only Griffin and Jordan can dunk on anyone. They will miss Bulter and Eric

little detail but 2k still cant get the cut of the sneaker right. In those next gen pics they turned those KDs into mids. :x

I told you some of the ratings were off, but with the new systeam, none of it is easy to over power anyone. Although the fact that Matt Barnes 3point shot is 79 and Chris Paul is 78......UGH Speaking of Clippers, Only Griffin and Jordan can dunk on anyone. They will miss Bulter and Eric

1. Barnes vs. Paul. In our rosters last year (around the 60 game mark).
Per game: makes/attempts/percentage
CP3: 1.3 3.6 0.371 (77 rating)
Barnes: 0.7 2.2 0.333 (72 rating)

Our formulas factor in makes as well. So their rating for CP3 wasn't that off.

2. Haha 2K think they are slick. Showing the NEXT GEN trailer and saying, "Available Now." ~ Hahahah

These are next-gen images?

Gotta say, not impressed. I'll wait for more images & vids but so far, i'll be skipping 2k14.

The faces are on point but the bodies and player models look like crap how you gonna have the same player models as Live aka nobody has any muscle definition

Idc about graphics tho as long as it plays good

Look at dwight behind harden lmaoo his arms look like noodles

Last edited:
The faces are on point but the bodies and player models look like crap how you gonna have the same player models as Live aka nobody has any muscle definition

Idc about graphics tho as long as it plays good

Look at dwight behind harden lmaoo his arms look like noodles
This is an old build. Bodies have said to be more on point now.

Picking my pre-order tomorrow instead. How's the 360 version Antidope?

It looks just like 2k13 graphic wise..... I dont think they've ever been this identical. They move differently though, everyone feels longer body wise IDK if that makes sense, and everything moves slower especially shooting motions. You can put your body into people on the pump again so easily again, its like instant foul calls. Reaching feels more natural, and theres a lot more "realistic movements". You dont just slide and turn around now when you're getting back on the break, the player models actually make footsteps to turn around.

thats as much as I've gotten out of it so far. 

Sleeves :pimp:
View media item 598271Beung worn every game

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom