>Official NBA 2K14: Join NTers @ 2K Park IF Next Gen + General Tips/Discussion

My opponent just quit out of the game with 30 seconds left and I didnt get a win

And I'm almost 100% positive my online game was glitched or something.

EVERY single time I was on offense, if he tipped a ball out of bounds (tipped pass, block, etc.) it would give him possession of the ball :stoneface: . I replayed a bunch of the extremely blatant ones and made sure his players were last to touch the ball.

I had like 15 turnovers with probably 12 coming from what I just said.

Wait for it. In a week or two when people get used to the game I am sure this won't be the case

Good to hear you like it though. We worked hard for you this year.
glasses.gif
Nah, the CPU actually stays on the offensive player so its REALLY hard to even create space.

DC, you work for 2k?

They just posted a lame TV spot with like 10 seconds of footage. Can't really tell anything about the game.

They did reveal next-gen versions drop November 15

Detail-wise the graphics look good. There's definitely more to the animations but it's hard to tell how that'll translate to a full-speed game.

It's sorta telling they waited to use Lebron himself in the ads until the spot for the next-gen versions.

My opponent just quit out of the game with 30 seconds left and I didnt get a win

And I'm almost 100% positive my online game was glitched or something.

EVERY single time I was on offense, if he tipped a ball out of bounds (tipped pass, block, etc.) it would give him possession of the ball :stoneface: . I replayed a bunch of the extremely blatant ones and made sure his players were last to touch the ball.

I had like 15 turnovers with probably 12 coming from what I just said.
Cuss that fool out! :smh:

Roster makers, we can use this thread as a way to post any findings/discoveries when it comes to ratings/tendencies/signature skills.

Two things I notice already are the inflated flashy passing tendencies as well as the lack of diversity in the Roll vs. Fade tendencies. (Everyone is 50). Hopefully these will be fixed but we already know that flashy passing tendencies need to be severely dropped. It was a point of emphasis this year so they probably over did it. So this tendency will clearly need to be capped at something very low to make it less NBA Jamish

Moar:

qYAsY04.jpg

NTXbxTS.jpg

qtsHmBz.jpg

D3zdNu3.png

IEAzhR2.jpg

KvBRRz3.jpg

OP8jviw.jpg

mliOkqK.jpg
Graphics look amazing, but I'm waiting for 5 on 5 gameplay for this and Live 14.

I should have known they would have shown the bare minimum of footage of this game. I'll just wait until the day before it releases to see what it looks like.

I give them credit though, it definitely looks amazing. 

So, if let's say you were to buy the current generation 2K14 and the next gen, would your MyPlayer transfer from the current gen to the next gen 2K14?

Back
Top Bottom