>Official NBA 2K14: Join NTers @ 2K Park IF Next Gen + General Tips/Discussion

Anyone know how to restore injured players on your own edited rosters?

You can't. The only way to restore them is by using the roster in MyGM or I believe season mode.

It kinda sucks because I'm using a PS4 roster from Cam at OS. Roster literally has everything and is easily the most complete roster out. He used the most up to date 2k roster for changes, so guys like Paul, Westbrook, etc. are hurt. But, he primarily made the roster for MyGM use.

I think I just made a mistake in the career mode. I decided to stay with my friend agent instead of going with the super agent.

Kinda cool how they gave Tinker a lil cameo when you design your Jordan's. Not many design options tho :rolleyes

Servers had me wanting to trade the game yesterday, then today I get all smooth games (moderate input lag though)...a good day of 2k online is the luck of the draw.

If you own a ps4 and play online, send a friend request my way. jrain88

I'm riding a 20 game winning streak right now (all with the Bucks). Looking for some competition...

If you own a ps4 and play online, send a friend request my way. jrain88

I'm riding a 20 game winning streak right now (all with the Bucks). Looking for some competition...

I'll end it :tongue:

Think we're already friends too

tried doing some research about this bug, but whenever I play it seems the commentary continues to cut out for seconds throughout the game. Saw that several others were having this problem, but didnt see anything about a possible resolution. Anybody have any info about a fix for this?

Back
Top Bottom