Official NBA 2k15 Thread

Did you already have the state farm and sprite endorsements? And what level gameplay you play on? Pro? All-star? Hall of fame?

Yea I was able to get those early. Only major endorsement I don't have is the bbq one. I'm playing on simulation, superstar.

mycareer was making me not like this game. The AI of the teammates is really bad. Started a mygm with Toronto and am having a lot of fun with it. Had to get rid of pimpin Lou though. He didn't wanna accept his role coming off the bench.

mycareer was making me not like this game. The AI of the teammates is really bad. Started a mygm with Toronto and am having a lot of fun with it. Had to get rid of pimpin Lou though. He didn't wanna accept his role coming off the bench.

Did you play MC post patch? I found that teammate AI improved a little bit. Before the patch I was the leading scorer on OKC because KD and Russ were shooting so poorly. Post patch their percentages improved and I don't have to score as much any more. Now I'm rightfully the 3rd option which is what I wanted in the first place

Did you play MC post patch? I found that teammate AI improved a little bit. Before the patch I was the leading scorer on OKC because KD and Russ were shooting so poorly. Post patch their percentages improved and I don't have to score as much any more. Now I'm rightfully the 3rd option which is what I wanted in the first place
Nah, I haven't played since the patch. I'll probably go back to it one day. But right now I'm enjoying mygm more than I ever did MC.

Last edited:
I'm in the Finals against the Warriors. Their squad is God like! Curry and Thompson don't miss. My team always sags off leaving them open for the catch & shoot 3. I need that floor general badge ASAP so I can change the defensive focus at will!

mygm,

with the kings, signed lebron in the offseason, traded him and cousins for KD, then signed anthony davis......

LMAO

Anybody else bought sneakers for your myplayer and if you buy some more sneakers your previous pair no longer show up and its like u gotta buy them all over???

These are some notes I took a while back at a coaching clinic from Sylvia Hatchell. Can be useful for 2K.

Offensive Philosophy
• A good post player can’t be guarded one-on-one, so if you see the chance for a
one-on-one post situation, feed him the ball
• It is hard to go up against a set defense, so push the ball up the court after a make
or miss.
• The shooting guard is usually the one that leaks out for a fastbreak opportunity.
• High outlet targets are key. The receiver should want to catch the ball above the
foul line. Back to the sideline so you can see everything in front of you. Pass the
ball ahead instead of trying to dribble it up.
• Slice/Double Slice: Slicing is driving hard to the opposite elbow (or deeper) to
force the defense to quickly shift. Do this if the PG hasn’t passed the ball across
half court yet.
• Can use the trailing 4-man as a faux screen. Since he is there, use his body.
• Move without the ball because movement is the enemy of the defense.
• To make a difficult wing entry pass easier, take the on-ball defender away from
your potential target and then back to your target’s side of the court to make the
pass.
• End of shot clock situations is a nice time to run a on-ball screen against the
slowest defender on the court.

What are you doing at a women's basketball camp?
nerd.gif
you already know....

I swear randos completely forget the fundamentals of basketball in my park and just ballhog.

I'm not perfect but man anybody wanna link up on ps4? 0GEr1c add me

I swear randos completely forget the fundamentals of basketball in my park and just ballhog.

I'm not perfect but man anybody wanna link up on ps4? 0GEr1c add me
This Lakers game is done already, you tryna run right now?

If you are playing vs. a Human and using this 2-3 zone, stop being a sucka. Play man to man!

But in all seriousness, you need to read up on the rotations of a 2-3. I wouldn't say use the CENTER, but I would suggest NOT changing players during the play. You have to know the rotations of a 2-3 zone. If you are one of the guards, and the ball is on the opposite wing, you should go to the strong side elbow to replace your backcourt mate's position.

Just read up. Know all of your rotations

http://www.coachesclipboard.net/23zonedefense.html

Back
Top Bottom