Official NBA 2k15 Thread

3 games of mypark. I had to inbound for all 3 games, scored a total of 4 points in the 3. Had maybe 5 touches. Nobody passes the ball, got blown out all 3 games.

Wtf this game just keeps pissing me off

2nd year 7 games before the all game I get my sig shoe. And they let me wear them.

2nd year 7 games before the all game I get my sig shoe. And they let me wear them.

I didn't feel like designing my own shoe at the moment so I just left the canvas blank thinking I could edit them later. Since they haven't fixed the shoe glitch yet, I'm stuck wearing some all black clunk shoes that look like a mid top version of these...

View media item 1337322

:smh:

roll.gif

I didn't feel like designing my own shoe at the moment so I just left the canvas blank thinking I could edit them later. Since they haven't fixed the shoe glitch yet, I'm stuck wearing some all black clunk shoes that look like a mid top version of these...

mean.gif
laugh.gif
@ your MyPlayer balling in clogs.

I'm in my second season, the playoff actually, and I still haven't got a shoe deal ...and I played all 82 games this season.

the shoe contract is useless without being able to equip anything. on another note, played some my Park last night. it was a lot of fun as long as your teammates aren't terrible.

My sig joints are fly as hell. And finally got some new gear too. Got tired of that dust brown shirt and grey sweats.

Doc benched Wiggins in favor of Brewer, wiggins was averaging like 16+ too. And Rubio is out for the year so I got LaVine in balling in his place.

Hey one thing I ******* hate about this game is when you go to the rack and the CPU completely grabs you in midair, like straight up tackles you to the floor. And nothing is called and they grab the ball start th break. Pisses me the hell off.

Last edited:
My sig joints are fly as hell. And finally got some new gear too. Got tired of that dust brown shirt and grey sweats.

Doc benched Wiggins in favor of Brewer, wiggins was averaging like 16+ too. And Rubio is out for the year so I got LaVine in balling in his place.

Hey one thing I ******* hate about this game is when you go to the rack and the CPU completely grabs you in midair, like straight up tackles you to the floor. And nothing is called and they grab the ball start th break. Pisses me the hell off.
before the patch that was a foul

So finally got my shoe deal, 3rd year about 5 games in.
Right after i got the gatorade endorsement i met with ellis again. Simmed like 6-7 games and got it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom