OFFICIAL NBA 2k16 Thread | Available Now

The "Free Clothing" glitch currently going on in the 2K store is :smokin

Side note, did anybody make a 6'6 SG? Curious to know some Cap maxes before I make a 2nd player. 6'9 SF "Shooting" is not all its hyped up to be lol

I made a 6'6 sg. Dude is rated 88 and is pure cheeks.

Im ready for 2k17 myplayer. This is foofoo. 2k16 gon make me not **** with spike any more than son of mars

Spending a damn hour making a whole new arena and uniform and then simming the first season only to get denied by the board is the wackiest **** ever
indifferent.gif
Yea I wish they just allowed folks to save those building creations and upload them to 2KShare. If this helps - NBA 2K16 Court designs and jersey creations. - Operation Sports Forums http://www.operationsports.com/foru...-nba-2k16-court-designs-jersey-creations.html

laugh.gif
 Nice touch

Chris Bosh at it again: NBA 2K16:

This game had nice spacing, player models weren't oversized

I kno its been said already but the blocks are 100% outta control
BRUHHHH!!!! lmao i was just telling my brother about this. I mean I don't mind it because blocking has always been one of my better skills in the game so they made it a lot easier for me, but it's still laughable at times. I played this dude online yesterday and got a chase down block from the weak side with LANGSTON GALLOWAY on LEBRON JAMES. smdh

BRUHHHH!!!! lmao i was just telling my brother about this. I mean I don't mind it because blocking has always been one of my better skills in the game so they made it a lot easier for me, but it's still laughable at times. I played this dude online yesterday and got a chase down block from the weak side with LANGSTON GALLOWAY on LEBRON JAMES. smdh
I blocked AD twice with my myplayer and then dunked on him when he tried to block me. Unrealistic as hell but I wasn't gonna complain
laugh.gif

i did not know the clips were that stacked this year. Dude had JCross, Josh Smith, lance stephenson, and paul pierce all coming off the bench. That should be illegal!

did anyone else notice steph curry's player model to be a little odd-sized compared to other players . especially his giant head and that he looks a little creepy like a giant ****** almost i cant explain 
roll.gif

Whats so funny about that? Seems legit.

:lol:

Speaking of AD.. went with less money to go play with him 
pimp.gif

Makes my job so much easier.. considered MN but went with the proven AD over the mass potential here.

Last edited:

Speaking of AD.. went with less money to go play with him 
pimp.gif

Makes my job so much easier.. considered MN but went with the proven AD over the mass potential here.
Same here. Decision was tough too. Stay with an aging heat team and their fictional but still annoying owner or go dominate the league with AD?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom