OFFICIAL NBA 2k16 Thread | Available Now

And they still won't make it past the 2nd round
mean.gif
Chill BJ, Chillllllll

What did they do with capping stats? Got a SF and his shooting will be lucky to hit 80+ when full. Not to mention his speed will be in the 70s, etc etc. I mean damn, people just asked for speed caps on Centers, they just butchered everyone. What's the deal with that? [emoji]128545[/emoji]

Signed with Indiana. I'm about to take the starting gig from George Hill. Me, Monta, PG and Miles Turner developing gon be nice in the East.

Signed with the Knicks already being the finisher in the fourth quarter

Line up going to be

Me
Afflalo
Melo
Josh Smith
Porzingis

Highly touted NBA prospect who had his own signature shoe in his rookie year........but can't consistently make ******* layups or open shots
mean.gif

Highly touted NBA prospect who had his own signature shoe in his rookie year........but can't consistently make ******* layups or open shots
mean.gif
Give yourself time to get better at the game
I have no problem with MY skill level. I do have a problem with my myplayers skill level.

Specifically his inability to make uncontested shots and lightly contested layups.

I still get my 14-20 per game but it's just annoying. Shouldn't have wasted all my VC on defense
mean.gif

I have no problem with MY skill level. I do have a problem with my myplayers skill level.

Specifically his inability to make uncontested shots and lightly contested layups.

I still get my 14-20 per game but it's just annoying. Shouldn't have wasted all my VC on defense
mean.gif
It is about your skill level though. As you learn the tricks and trade of the game you will understand the angles of attacking the rim better, in traffic as well as understanding momentum a little more to make more uncontested shots. Just be patient man. It is day 3

Don't take it personally. I am not attacking you at all. We are all struggling right now

Last edited:

mean.gif
It is about your skill level though. As you learn the tricks and trade of the game you will understand the angles of attacking the rim better, in traffic as well as understanding momentum a little more to make more uncontested shots. Just be patient man. It is day 3

Don't take it personally. I am not attacking you at all. We are all struggling right now
Or I could just get my layup rating out of the 50s and my shooting out of the low 60s
laugh.gif

Thanks to these caps I'll never be a good shooter 
tired.gif
but at least I'll be able to make a layup
pimp.gif

Or I could just get my layup rating out of the 50s and my shooting out of the low 60s
laugh.gif

tired.gif
pimp.gif
Increasing your rating will help as well. Not denying that.

Just simply saying, in time YOU will become better. This is Day 3

laugh.gif

tired.gif
pimp.gif
Increasing your rating will help as well. Not denying that.

Just simply saying, in time YOU will become better. This is Day 3
Yeah I'm not stressing. I realize there'll be a learning curve and if it bothers me enough I can play other modes or just buy VC.

I just find it kinda funny and slightly annoying. Like I said, I still get my points. Not too many but I'm a role player for now. Leave the heavy lifting to AD
pimp.gif

Yo is anyone else having a problem with the main menu not working? Like whenever the music is half volume it freezes on the menu when i click something...ive had to reset the game 3 times already smh

So we can't add socks to our my player in the 2kstore? The only option for putting on socks is for mypark smh.

Does anybody having trouble getting their full feature of the game? i'm stuck in the quick game play, on the bottom left it said (11% copying game. some features will not be present.)

Back
Top Bottom