OFFICIAL NBA 2k16 Thread | Available Now

Hold on, so the Jordan pre-order edition came with a FAT HEAD and a poster? That was worth $20? 2K gets yall shoe dudes every year man

shut up dc :lol:

From OS

Derrick Rose was guarding be tight do i tried to keep the ball from him by swinging it from my right to left side in stationary triple threat Loo and behold i elbow him in the face Offensive foul but i think he flopped Wow

:lol:

The grammar :x
You dont even know if you can afford the game but you checking for somebody grammar

Try again. I can afford it, i just don't know if i qanna scoop it up right now.

Come to think of it, i was gonna PM you and ssk you to lend me $65 to buy it and i'll pay you back, with interest of course.

Last edited:
You dont even know if you can afford the game but you checking for somebody grammar
roll.gif
hhahahahahahaahahha

Still doing dumb stuff thinking the controls are the same, tried posting up a million times in XB1, suggestions?

You dudes need to go into practice mode and look at the options to see the controls before hoping into games and online. Not sure why folks don't use practice mode man. Leave the ego at the door.

How do you put a created player on a team so I can use him in myGM??
Your CAP should be in the Free Agent Pool.

Go to Options, Roster Management. Edit Roster. Save that roster so you have a base.

Create your person, then go to him in the FA Pool and assign him to a team.

Who are you looking to create?

:lol: at Freq's TWIN sister being his manager. She's a 19 year old manager huh?

Man this is corny. It's like a watered down he got game/above the rim :lol:

Back
Top Bottom